Childe and Teucer

After walking around, I wanted to go investigate the ruins in Lingju pass.

Xiao, Qiqi and Chongyun decided to join me.

Paimon flew behind me too.

We managed to defeat a ruin guard by the archway.

There was another ruin guard sitting near Lingju pass.

Chongyun swung his sword to check if it was alive, thankfully it wasn't.

"Guess there's no danger around here." Replied Xiao, looking around.

"Yeah." I replied, and then I noticed a little boy by the dead ruin guard.

"The Ruin hunter is no longer here." Noticed Xiao.

"Hello! Little boy! Be careful of the ruin guards around here!" I called as I raced towards the kid.

"Hello! Traveler lady and Mister, I'm Teucer! I'm just here playing with my friend." Replied the little Snezhnyan boy.

"Friend?!" I asked, as we looked at the Ruin guard in surprise.

"Yep! His name is Mr. Cyclops!" Replied Teucer.

"You gave him a name?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Ridiculous." Whispered Xiao, "playing with a demonic machine." Hissed Xiao behind me.

"Yeah! He's so big! My big brother is a toy seller in Snezhnya, he would be super happy to meet Mr. Cyclops!" Replied Teucer, "and especially a life-sized Mr. Cyclops!" Jumped Teucer.

"Okay..." I replied.

And then Teucer gave us a big pouch of Snezhnyan currency and Mora.

"Okag, but where is your big brother now?" I asked, curious.

"I don't know. I jumped on a boat that had a ton of toys and Mr. Cyclops, and I thought he was there too." Replied Teucer.

"So you got lost?" I asked.

"Yep! I arrived to Liyue Harbor, maybe he's somewhere in Liyue Harbor, let's go find him." Jumped Teucer, running away.

"This kid runs fast." Chuckled Chongyun, shaking his head.

"Qiqi wants to play too! Wait for Qiqi!" Called Qiqi as she ran after the boy.

Xiao and I glanced at eachother and gave a shrug before following the two.

"Teucer wait up!" Called Chongyun as he ran after him.

We ran after the boy.

"Hey! There's two Snezhnyan people there! Maybe they know where my brother is!" Called Teucer excitedly, as he ran towards the two Fatui agents by Northland bank.