🍃Wangshu Inn Xiao🍂

Doomsbane Xiao's theme ~Mihoyo music

"Guess we'll stay in Wangshu Inn tonight." I declared as we approached the huge Inn.

"Looks really cool!" Noted Paimon.

"Oh wait isn't one of the Adeptus around here." I began.

"Oh yeah, should we go find him after we check-in?" Asked Paimon.

"Sure," I replied as I checked into the Inn.

I then explained my reason for staying here to the Inn owner.

"You should probably tell this to Xiao. I can't believe this happened during the Rite of Descension ceremony!" Replied Verr Goldet. 

"Whose Xiao?" I asked, curious.

"One of our most important and respected guests of our Inn, he should be up the balcony somewhere." Replied Ver Goldet.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Enjoy your stay." Waved Verr Goldet, "and thank you for clearing out the hilichurls around the trails."

"No problem and Thank you." I nodded as I went to my room.

After settling in a room

I went upstairs of the Inn to try to find the last Adeptus.

There he was, standing next to the balcony, overlooking the waterfront of Liyue.

He was dressed in Liyue attire and had armored gloves, and fancy adornments.  The v-neck stretching all the way, revealing his muscular back. The pearl necklace with a traditional knot, golden lamp, and his glowing anemo vision on one of his gloves.

He looked stunning beneath the moonlight as if it shone on him alone. The gentle breeze blew his black hair with teal outlines.

Goodness, he must be the leader or Prince of the Adepti in LiYue. He looks handsome and cute at the same time.

(Zhongli King of Adepti and Xiao Prince of Adepti)

I quickly ignored the blushing thought and breathed.

"Good evening." I began.

The Adeptus didn't reply, he only sighed and replied:

"Huh?" Asked Paimon.

I slowly showed the golden slip.

"A sigil of permission? You came in prepared." Replied Xiao, he then directed his piercing golden-amber gaze towards us, "just because you have that doesn't mean I will not be able to hurt you. You should stay away from me." He replied as he walked away suddenly.

"We wanted to tell you something..." I began.

But Xiao was already gone.