⛈Stormterror sighting

Gliding License

"Try again! You can do this!" Cheered Amber as she watched me practice gliding for the third time.

I finally got it.

Swiftly, I jumped from the cliff and spread my wings.

A few minutes later

"Congratulations Y/N! You passed!" Yelled Amber happily.

Suddenly a strong wind knocked us off our feet.

The sky begin to turn gray and windy.

Leaves circled the air.

A thunderous roar was heard higj above.

"What was that?!" I asked worriedly.

"Stormterror!" Yelled Amber as she looked up to the sky.

"Gather the nights!" Ordered Kaeya.

Knights of Favonius began running in, from all directions. They readied their weapons and pointed them at the monstrous blue dragon flying overhead.

Without thinking, I spread my wings and flew up into the sky to see.

I summoned a wind current to carry me into the sky. Anemo energy surged from my hands as I shot a sharp gust of wind from my hands.

The wind hitting my face as I tried to get a closer look at what I was fighting.

"Woah." I thought.

The dragon snarled and roared at me, angrily breathing electricity at me.

I dodged and sent another wind blade, and slashed in the air with my sword.

The dragon then roared at me and then angrily flew away.

The stormy clouds overhead cleared up as he left.

I then landed neatly onto the ground.

"That was Awesome!" Yelled Amber.

"Did you see her?! She sent Stormterror away!" Yelled Kaeya excitedly.

"I have never in my years as a Knight seen something like this! A traveler managed to beat the dragon just like that!" Exclaimed a blonde lady with a ponytail and long sword.

"Thanks?" I replied.

"I am Jean, acting grand master of the Knights of Favonius." Greeted the blonde lady.

"Hello, I'm Y/N," I replied.

"Welcome traveler to Monstadt, I've heard great things about you from Amber and Kaeya." She smiled.

"That's good to know." I smiled a little too.

"Say, what do you think about joining the Knights of Favonius?!" Asked Jean.

"I'll think about it, Grandmaster Jean," I replied.

"Just call me Jean." Chuckled Jean.

"Sure, I'll tell you my answer tomorrow," I replied.

"Good, I'll be waiting for your answer." Replied Jean as she walked away with some of the knights.

The next day

"I have decided, I'll be a knight," I replied as I sat in Jean's office.

"You will be titled: Honorary Knight of Favonius." Smiled Jean.

"Because I scared away Stormterror?" I asked.

"Not just that, I've heard that you've helped quite a lot of people around Monstadt ever since you got here. Like Kaeya, Amber and even Katheryne with the Adventurer's Guild." Replied Jean.

"Thanks for the title. " I replied as I looked out the window to see a woman wearing a huge purple witch's hat.

"Oh, that must be Lisa." Chuckled Jean as she got up from her office to greet the sorcerer.

"Hello! Oh! What do we have here? A newbie?" Asked Lisa, looking at me with a smile.

"Meet Y/N, she's the traveler and Honorary knight." Replied Jean.

"Nice to meet you Y/N!" She shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you too," I replied.

"My my! You are a pretty girl, what a cutie! What fancy clothes you have!" Smiled Lisa as she glanced at my dress and tights.

"Thanks," I replied.

"Say, why don't we have some tea during free time?" Asked Lisa, "the three of us." She says.

"Sure, when I'm not busy of course." Replied Jean with a sigh.

"Sure," I replied with a shrug.

"Great." Smiled Lisa.

Later the afternoon

Paimon and I spent the rest of the day in Lisa's library, helping her return and sort books.

I managed to learn more about the history of Monstadt.

It was until later Amber came knocking on the library door to ask us to join her for lunch.