Wolvendom's field tiller

Oasis~Exo

Later

After accepting the strange guild comission from Ganyu, we headed off to investigate upon this comission.

We thought we lost the trail but we were wrong. The abyss mage trail had led to the border between Monstadt and Liyue.

"I wonder what the abyssal order is up to this time." Began Dainsleif.

"It dares to tread into Liyue." Growled Xiao in reply.

"There's some trail by the mountain." I replied, noting some odd elements scattered around.

The trail had led us back towards Liyue.

By one of the cliffsides of Liyue and Monstad borders.

We entered the strange cave. Dainsleif had went ahead of us to investigate some other place.

Xiao took out his jade spear like a torch.

"Look! That must be one of the treasure hunters!" Noticed Paimon, as she pointed at the treasure hunter who laid unconscious in front of something.

I walked up to take a closer look, in front of the treasure hunter was an upside down Anemo Archon statue. A dark, abyssal aura emitted from the head of the statue as it faced downwards. It looked like some sort of energy source for the abyssal monsters.

"What in the name of Archons is this?!" Hissed Xiao, glaring at the upside down statue.

"Probably an energy source for the abyss order." I replied, backing away from the statue a little.

"Those purple bubbles." Noticed Paimon, as she flew closer to the statue to inspect it.

Xiao grabbed my hand as we flew and dodged the purple bubbles.

"Paimon thinks we're gonna have ptsd from bubbles at this rate." Muttered the fairy as we landed on the other side.

Suddenly, something appeared from a dark portal.

"Intruders." Hissed a deep, dark voice.

"Woah! This must be the Abyss Herald!" Yelled Paimon, flying away for dear life.

"You shall die before finding the secrets of the Abyss!" Snarled the Abyss Herald.

Xiao and I readied our weapons.

A strong hydro power splashed our way.

"He's hydro Abyss herald." I realized, telling Xiao.

Xiao nodded and attacked the abyss herald full force.

I pressed my sword to the enemy's sword and Xiao preseed his spear against the Abyss Herald's back.

"Your battle technique seems familiar." Growled the Hydro Abyss Herald as he dissappeared suddenly.

"Where did he go?!" Asked Xiao, looking around impatiently.