Magu Kenki and puzzles

That afternoon on a Strange Island

Razor was next to the strange Inazuma marionette puppet.

The puppet had a giant mask next to it. Funny how the giant mask looked like Xiao's. 

"You don't think this puppet is related to you Xiao?" I asked as I glanced at him. 

"It may look like me but I am nothing like that," Replied Xiao, with his arms crossed. 

"Hello, Razor." I began as we walked over and reached where Razor was standing.

"Hello, friend and Adeptus." Greets Razor.

"So tell us why you jumped off here," I replied.

"I smell something interesting," answered Razor.

"What was it?" I asked, curious.

"This puppet smelled strange," explained Razor.

"Did you find anything interesting?" I asked.

"Yes, here." Replied Razor. He then led me towards a stone and then handed me what looked like a silver chaos core.

"Magi Kenki, the great samurai." Read Xiao.

"I believe you should activate this." Replied Razor, glancing at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, maybe puppet is DodoKing." Nods Razor.

I cautiously walked over to the huge Inazuma puppet and placed it in the back, where it looked like a missing piece.

Something clicked as it suddenly came to life, activating it right away like a ruin guard.

Xiao jumped in front of me at once and took out his jade spear.

I summoned Dawnbreaker and prepared for a fight.

"Maybe that was a terrible idea." Realized Razor, "I am truly sorry." He goes behind us as he took out a claymore.

We discovered something strange about Magu Kenki: he doesn't take ranged attacks and has clones of himself.

We discovered the clones when Magu Kenki had made an anemo clone of himself to escape from Razor.

Xiao managed to ring down the jade spears at a good spot while we tried to distract the clones that were charging at him.

Qiqi fought pretty well too, she didn't look scared at all. She even gave them a slight glare and let her little ice ball circle around her.

"I feel like I'm not injured anymore," Klee replied as she continued to bomb at Magu Kenki's giant demon mask.

The giant demon mask acted like Magu Kenki's shield.

"You don't know Qiqi heals?" Asked Xiao as he fought.

"Klee probably doesn't know until now," replied Razor as he shrugged and he blocked the attack of Magu Kenki.

"He's over here!" I hissed at Xiao.

The two boys jumped in the air and plunged onto the puppet.

Magu Kenki stopped moving and like a deactivated ruin guard, it dropped dead onto the ground.

"That was close!" Replied Razor.