Defeating Stormterror

Stormterror ost ~Genshin Impact, Mihoyo

Traveller's Pov

"Enemies attacking!" yelled Jean as she readied her sword.

"Brace yourselves." Ordered Venti as he readied his bow.

I watched as hilichurl guards and mitachurls jumped from the surrounding cliffs.

"We should be making our way in after defeating the minions." Replied Diluc.

Hilichurls charged at us, I readied my sword.

"Windblade!" I yelled as the attack sent the hilichurls in the air.

"Be Gone!" I screamed as I let the wind swirl the group of hilichurls in the air.

We ran towards the strong winds.

I saw a tower in the distance among the windy grass.

"Look over there!" I pointed at the structure.

"Aha! That is Dvalin's nest! Also his temple that was built for him." Replied Venti.

"Such stong winds up here." I commented as the cold, freezing icy gust of wind hitted our backs.

"We need to clear the stormy winds around that tower." Realized Venti.

"How?" I asked, shivering.

"Look." Pointed Venti as I followed where he's pointing.

Ther were strange floating, triangular prisms.

"The scattered energy light, can disperse the stormy winds around the temple." Explained Venti.

"Shouldn't we come up with a plan?" I asked.

"There is no going back now, we'll just have to handle them one by one." Replied Diluc.

"Yeah, we should split up and meet at the temple after the winds have dispersed, and then free Dvalin." Replied Venti.

"Sounds like a plan." Nodded Jean.

I followed Venti, and watched as Jean followed Diluc.

"Looks like you have something else on your mind." Noticed Venti, glancing at me.

"Oh, it's nothing." I shrugged.

"You can tell me anything." Smiled Venti.

"Well, it's just so hard to explain that one feeling where you think you like someone but you're not sure." I replied honestly.

"Oooh. Whose that special someone?!" Asked Venti.

I didn't reply.

"Can't wait to continue this discussion after we free Dvalin." Smirked Venti.

"I hope we make it out alive." I replied worriedly as I glanced at the stormy skies.

"Don't worry, we will." Replied Venti, giving me a reassuring pat on the back.

That afternoon