Albedo's research

We went exploring on Dragonspine again. I was curious about the crimson agate of the tree.

Xiao followed behind.

"Hello, Master Diluc." I replied.

"Nice to see you here, Y/N exploring here again?" Asked Diluc.

"Yeah, we're curious about the crimson agate we saw on this mountain." I replied.

"Hello, I'm Sucrose." Goes the green short-haired girl with glasses.

"Nice to meet you two." I replied.

"Hey, aren't you the legendary traveler who defeated storm terror?" Asked Sucrose.

"Yeah, I am." I replied.

"I've heard so many stories about you! Albedo and I always wanted an oppurtunity to research you up close!" Replied Sucrose.

"Research?" I asked, confused.

Even Xiao raised his eyebrows at this.

"Ah, don't mind what I just said, but still you'll be able to help Albedo." Replied Sucrose.

"Aright." I replied.

"Where is Albedo?" Asked Paimon.

"Up the mountains of Dragonspine." Replied Sucrose.

Behind us, a figure suddenly jumped  down.

"Sister Rosaria?!" Asked Sucrose.

The dark magenta haired sister glared at us suspciously a little. 

"The honuary knight and her pixie, for a pixie the way you dissappear and reappear will make a perfect crime getaway." Noted Rosaria.

"Hey!" Goes Paimon.

"Just saying, anyways Albedo's probably painting up there again." Replied Rosaria as she walked away.

"Redhead Sister." Goes Paimon, giving Rosaria a nickname.

"Also,  could use elemental sight to go track Master Albedo," Suggested Sucrose.

"Alright." I replied.

Later up on Dragonspine

After using elemental sight to track Albedo, we found him painting on Dragonspine.

We waited for him to finish painting the hilichurls.

Xiao didn't seem to like the idea, but he didn't say anything. He quickly picked up a snow on the ground and ate it.

"What are you doing?!" Asked Paimon.

"Once the snow is thick enough, we can eat it." Replied Xiao.

"Traveler, what is he doing?!" Asked Albedo shocked and intrigued by Xiao's action the same time.

"Xiao's just eating snow I guess." I replied, chuckling.

Paimon giggled behind us.

"Do you mind if I paint that?" Asked Albedo.

"Sure." Replied Xiao as he ate another ball of snow.

Later, we found a small cave as shelter, there were some alchemy items there and a blackboard. It looks like Albedo and Timeaus were doing some research.

"Albedo, ah greetings! Traveler and friends" Began Timeaus, noticing us.

"Traveler, you must be the Honuary Knight." Replied Albedo, noticing me, he then looked at Xiao with curiosity too, "you look like someone with a title in Liyue and your little companion over there, also greetings Master Diluc." Replied Albedo.

Later that afternoon on Dragonspine

Albedo has shown great interest in Xiao and me. 

He started with me first, testing out my inner and outer strength, also my elemental abilities. 

For the first part, I defeated the cryo hilichurls that were trampling around his camp. 

"Excellent!" Smiled Albedo as he records it in his clipboard. 

For the second part, I was to drink a strange potion he made. 

"Is this safe?" I asked, glancing at Albedo. 

"It better be safe," replied Xiao, gazing at Albedo waringly. 

"It wouldn't harm you, and if it did, you'll be able to overcome it," replied Albedo as he gave me the strange purple vial. 

"Alright," I replied as I hesitantly drank it. 

I felt as if my heartbeat had slowed down a little and started to feel a little lightheaded. 

I managed to defeat the cryo slimes despite the strange side effects.

"You better not kill her," Growled Xiao protectively as he slowly took out his spear. 

"Relax, she will be fine, Xiao," Replied Albedo reassuringly. 

The side effects seem to have worn off because I feel most of my energy returning. 

Finally, I was asked to use strange elements to cook a meal. I decided to try Xiangling's cooking style, it was a bit risky but in the end, it worked. 

"Now your turn Xiao," Replied Albedo, who went to research and examine Xiao. 

Later that afternoon, Albedo had finished painting an art piece of us and handed it to Xiao and me.