Seriniteapot

It had been two days since I saw my brother.

"Do you think she's gonna be okay?" Asked Childe, slightly concerned.

"She's recovering from seeing her brother." Replied Xiao outside my room.

"Qiqi can find some herbs to help." Began Qiqi slowly as she made her way outside.

"Alright, I'll go with you." Shrugged Childe.

"I'm staying with Y/N, in case she wakes up." Replied Xiao.

I woke up in cold sweat, the repeated nightmare of seeing my brother. Xiao luckily was able to stop it before it worsens. I thank him for that.

Xiao glanced at me with a slightly worried expression, "are you going to be okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I just miss my brother and Dainsleif." I replied.

"Oh?" Asked Paimon.

"I wish we got to know about Dainsleif more, he could've been a great member on our team." I replied, "he can try stopping Aether." I whispered.

Later that afternoon

After finishing our commissions, we passed by Madame Ping.

"Hello Y/N. And oh, Conqueror of Demons good to see you too!" Greeted Madame Ping as she smiled.

"Good afternoon, Ping." Nodded Xiao.

"Hello Ping Nainai," I replied.

"I was just looking for you, traveler." Replied Madame Ping.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yes, since you've done so much for Liyue, I believe you deserve a greater reward for that." Replied Madame Ping.

"Surely there's no need," I began.

"Oh no, you can't refuse," Chuckled Madame Ping, "You must accept for this, and it will benefit you," she replied.

"Alright, what is the gift?" I asked, curious.

"I know that you and your travel companions constantly camp out," replied Madame Ping.

"Yeah, true sometimes a hotel in Monstadt or Diluc's place, or Wangshu Inn, but if we're often in the wild, then just a cave," I replied.

"Spending mora on places to live daily is not good nor is living in the wild without a roof over your head." Replied Madame ping.

"Is this gift related to the way we camp?" I asked.

"Yes, it will be what we adepti specially create, a Serenitea pot to be exact." Explained Madame Ping.

"A teapot? Like a little world, similar to your teapot abode?" I asked curiously.

"Correct!" Smiled Madame Ping,"Now I just need to gather the materials," she replied.

"We can go gather them," I replied.

"There is no need," Replied Madame Ping.

"Reduced to standing around, how absurd," Replied Xiao from the back.

"Shouldn't you be helping the traveler too with her new home?" Asked Madame Ping, looking at Xiao.

"I only know how to kill demons and monsters, I don't think I would be much use in this field." Answered Xiao with his arms crossed.

"Nonsense! You should help her cut some wood so Tubby and her can craft some furniture!" Replied Madame Ping, staring at Xiao.

"Alright," Sighed Xiao as he went to gather wood.

"As for the little abode itself, it will be gathered by my granddaughter," Replied Madame Ping.

"Thank you for the gift," I replied.

"No problem, do you have any more questions, Y/N?" Asked Madame Ping.

"Is it really that easy just to create a Sereinteapot abode?" I asked.

"Oh yes, all adepti have this kind of abode, a place for them to rest and take a break from the mortal world." Replied Madame Ping.

"So create a teapot abode with a mini world is just a child play?" I asked, with a slight chuckle.

"Of course," Replied Madame Ping as she walked around.

"What sort of materials need to be gathered?" I asked.

"Well for starters, I require some Shimmersoil from the banks of Dihua Marsh, which Xiao already went to get along with the wood." Replied Madame Ping, she continued, "back in the day, it could only be found where the Glaze lilies thrived most profusely."

"I see," I replied.

"Also Smaragdus Jadeite is an Adepti treasure, and the adeptal power within is not something that most humans can withstand. Extended contact even just handling it, can be harmful for humans." Explained Madame Ping, she then continues, "It may be different for you because you are immortal and I can sense that you are one of the Four winds in Monstadt, which is equal to an Adeptus in Liyue. Young traveler, you sure hold special power within you, I can also sense your celestial aura." Noted Madame Ping.

"You aren't the first person to know that," I replied with a chuckle.

"Nainai! I'm here!" Called a pink-haired girl with small white antlers pointing down.

"Yanfei! You finally made it!" Replied Madame Ping.

"Yep!" Replied Yanfei, she then noticed Paimon and me, "Oh whose this? Wait, is this the traveler, the heroine who saved Liyue?!" She asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Indeed! I decided to give her a very special gift as a reward." Replied Madame Ping.

"Hello! Please to meet you! I am Yanfei!" Replied Yanfei.

"Hello, I am Y/N," I replied.

"And oh yes, here's my business card. You'll find it in my contact details and office address. Keep it handy!" Replied Yanfei.

"Thanks," I replied.

Yanfei then tells us about her family and how her father is an adeptus who married a mortal. She also explained that Rex Lapis approved of their love and even sent a wedding gift.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" She asked, humorously.

"Well..." I began.

"Oh, you should've been here to see Yanfei! Apparently the Conqueror of demons is dating this young traveler." Chuckled Madame Ping.

"How do you know?!" Asked Paimon shocked, and then Paimon gave a smirk to me. I returned it with a glare.

"WHAT?!" Asked Yanfei shocked at first and then she laughed at us.

"What's so funny?" I replied, laughing with her too.

"I just never expected that old grouch to fall in love!" Laughed Yanfei, "I bet Ganyu and the others were surprised too."

"I would watch your tone, little Adeptus," Growled Xiao, who suddenly appeared behind us.

I almost jumped and Paimon once again flew into a tree in fright with a tiny yell.

"OW!" Yelled Paimon, "Xiao you need to stop appearing in thin air!" Yelled the poor fairy.

"You should really behave!" Replied Madame Ping, staring at Yanfei, shaking her head.

Xiao dropped the logs in a neat pile next to Paimon and went to stand next to me.