Madame Ping

Later along LiYue Harbor

(Nai nai means granny or grandma in Chinese is a polite way to adress an elderly woman)

I walked around to find an old lady.

"Hello, young lady and fairy." Greeted an old lady.

"Hello Nainai." I greeted, "do you need to happen to sell a cleansing bell?" I asked.

"Cleansing bell? I haven't used that for a long time." Replied the old lady, she sighed and continued, "what do you need it for?" She asked.

"For a friend, he's doing a Rite of the parting ceremony. I replied.

"I see," nodded the old lady.

"Do you know where it is?" I asked, curiously.

"I do, I am Madame Ping or you can just call me Ping Nainai, and do you mind if I ask you for a small favour, mind cleaning my teapot?" She asked.

"Of course," I replied as I took a cloth from my bag and began to clean the teaware.

"It's just the last remaining artifact I have of my family." Sighed Madame Ping, walking around.

Suddenly the scenery around me changed.

There were beautiful trees and spring flowers. The islands floated around with Adeptus bridges.

I guess Madame Ping is an Adeptus too. The abode looks harmonious.

"Traveler, I appreciate your help if you don't mind cleaning out the monsters and thieves in here. I haven't dusted this place for a while." Replied Madame Ping with a chuckle from outside.

"You have a nice abode here." I replied, realizing she must be one of the Adepti of Liyue.

"Yes, thank you, now best of luck clearing those creatures." She replied.

"Alright." I replied as I readied my sword.

There were some hilichurls and mitachurls here, and even disgustingly green spiders.

"Windblade!" I yelled as a hilichurl was hit by my wind current and sent flying to a spider web, killing the spider in the process too.

After clearing out the entire abode of monsters, I found a chest at the end. I opened it to find what I needed to strengthen my sword and also materials needed for me to craft other weapons.

"I see you finished cleaning and  found the treasure I left for you, thank you so much young traveler." Chuckled Madame Ping.

"No problem, Thank you for the treasure," I replied with a small laugh.

"Now the bell must be somewhere there." She replied.

I took the bell by the table and watched as the scenery changed to Liyue Harbor.

"Welcome back, traveler." Chuckled the granny.

"Just call me Y/N and here's the bell," I replied as I walked over and handed her the bell.

"I trust you were here to tell me something about Rex Lapis's death?" Asked Madame Ping.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I already heard from Cloud Retainer and Ganyu, though I appreciate you for helping me here." Smiled Madame Ping.

"That's great, thank you," I replied as I took the cleansing bell.

Later meeting Zhongli

"Now our next stop, buying kites and Bubu pharmacy." Replied Zhongli.

After negotiating the price and buying the kites from Granny Shan, we headed towards Bubu pharmacy.