Lantern rite friends

The sunlight poured into my room of Wangshu Inn. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got changed and dressed.

After washing up, I laid back onto the bed, planning what I should do today.

Paimon slowly began to wake from her mini-bed on the night desk. She gave a tiny yawn before heading to the bathroom to probably use the sink

I quickly closed the door for her and tried not to laugh at the tiny fairy.

I heard a knock from my door.

I opened the door,  to reveal Amber and Razor at the door.

"We decided to check out Lantern festival too! We're gonna go eat brunch, wanna join us?!" Asked Amber.

Behind Amber was Chongyun and Xingqiu, also Bennett who was trying Chongyun's popsicle.

"Sure, and Come in." I replied, letting my friends in.

"Where's Paimon?" Asked Amber, looking around.

"In the bathroom. Paimon hurry up!" I called.

"Paimon is almost done!" Replied Paimon.

She suddenly gave a tiny screech when Amber opened the bathroom door.

"Oh my archons! Don't go in there boys!" Yelled Amber as she closed the door and was laughing outside the bathroom.

Chongyun was laughing so much that he had to take out the blueberry popsicle in his mouth to laugh.

"Is she showering in the sink?" Asked Xingqiu, laughing as he gripped his book.

"No, just using the sink," Amber replied, facepalming.

"Sorry about that." I apologized quickly.

"It's okay," Shrugged Amber, laughing too.

"Fairies are similar creatures to humans I guess, they just have a voracious appetite." Shrugged Xingqiu, trying not to laugh.

"Wait up!" Paimon calls as she flew after me.

I then closed the door of my hotel room and locked it with the fancy Liyue key and tossed it in my bag.

"Anyways, time to go eat!" Called Amber. I followed the friends out the door, towards Wanmin resturaunt.

"Hello! Oooh so many friends! Brunch's on me for this Lantern festival." Smiled Xiangling as she handed us the food.

"Guoba! Come meet your friends. Guoba?!" Asked Xiangling, "oh no." Sighed Xiangling.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"I can't find Guoba anywhere, and I have to get to those orders, do you mine helping me?" She asked, looking at Chongyun, Xingqiu, and me.

"Sure." I replied.

"Great! Thank you so much! Dinner will be on me tonight too!" Jumped Xiangling as she gave us a group hug and got back to work.

"Let's go looking after lunch." I suggested.

"Sure, I'm starving." Replied Chongyun as we sat down to eat together with our friends from Monstadt.

"Mmhm. Li Yue food, good." Replied Razor.

"Delicious!" Agreed Amber as we finished our meal.

"Let's go look for Guoba now." I announced.

"We're gonna go explore around, we can meet later tonight.  I'm sure Chongyun and Xingqiu will join you." Began Amber.

"Alright, see you guys tonight." I nodded.

"Yeah we'll come with you." Nodded Chongyun.

Later that Afternoon

"Guoba!" I began as we searched for the little creature.

"Guoba!" Called Chongyun.

"Guoba! Guoba!" Called Xingqiu.

We looked around everywhere in the busy streets of Liyue.

"Excuse me sir, have you seen a fire breathing, red panda-like creature?" I asked one of the story tellers.

"Nope, sorry." Replied the storyteller.

"Excuse me sir, have you seen Guoba, a tiny red panda like creature that breathes fire?" Chongyun asked the other owners of the resturaunt.

"Xiangling's pet? Probably behind the resturaunt's wine shelves, I saw it over there." Pointed the resturaunt owner.

"Thank you." We replied.

We finally found Guoba breathing flames behind a Liyue pavilion.

"There he is!" I yelled, pointing at the red panda creature.

"Got him!" Yelled Chongyun as he tackled the creature and lifted it up.

"Let's bring him back to Xiangling." Nodded Xingqiu.

At Wanmin Resturaunt

"Thank you guys so much for finding Guoba!" Replied Xiangling as she gave us some Liyue snacks.

"You're welcome, and hey we should go craft some lanterns." I realized.

"Sure!" Nodded Chongyun as he and Xingqiu followed me to the alchemy station.