Judgment of Lightning & Eternity

Raiden Shogun Boss Fight Theme~Hoyomix~Genshin Impact, Mihoyo

Tenshukaku, Inazuma City

Sara had dispatched all of the guards.

We stormed towarxs the building.

"Are you scared?" Asked Xiao, glancing at me before we entered.

"Yeah, but we don't have a choice now since we're already here." I replied, I then glanced at Xiao, "and you?" I asked.

"No." Replied Xiao.

I drew out Dawnbreaker while Xiao took out his spear.

Inside Tenshukaku building

We went inside the building to our shock to find Sara unconscious.

"You have no right to punish my own." Hissed the Raiden Shogun.

"I simply cannot let her foil my plans, your majesty." Replied Signora, gritting her teeth.

"Your majesty and You! Signora you were behind the Vision Hunt Decree and selling Delusions to the Resistance Army!" I snarled.

Xiao gripped his spear and did not back down from Ei's fierce gaze.

"The Way People Charge In Here Like They Own this place!" Chuckled Signora as she glared at us.

She then walked towards us.

"So what? And you think You all can stop this! Stop the Fatui?!" She asked, chuckling a little, she then glared at us.

"You Fatui are horrible people! Selling delusions to those poor soldiers, Teppei-" Cried Paimon, pointing her little finger accusingly at Signora.

"You think you can stop me?! You are a wanted criminal for crying out loud!" Snickered Signora as she walked around us.

Xiao was about to put on his Yaksha mask.

"I challenge you before the throne!" I yelled suddenly.

A shocked gasp came from Paimon from behind us.

The Raiden Shogun nodded and let us begin the fight in the Dojo.

Signora chuckles as she reveals her delusion.

"You'll never win!" She chuckled as she began to fight us.

Xiao and I readied our weapons and visions.

Suddenly the room felt cold.

Xiao hissed from the cold.

"It's her vision and delusion!" I hissed angrily.

Paimon meanwhile was glaring and trying to kick the Raiden Shogun's face.

Halfway into the battle Signora suddenly disappeared and shifted into a giant icicle.

"You think you can hide?!" Hissed Xiao as he placed on his mask and cut away the icicle with his spear.

"Coward." I hissed as Dawnbreaker sliced at the tough ice exterior.

A fire moth landed on my sword and made the cutting faster.

"The way you follow me around like a dark shadow!" Yelled Signora as she slowly began to transform.

Embers encircled us, like a wild forest fire.

"All must burn to ash!" Yelled Signora as she opened her huge fire moth wings.

"Useless!" Yelled Xiao as he plunged and rained down the jade spears with his mask on.

"Windblade!" I yelled.