The Second Fatui Harbinger

A/N: Early chapter because why not, also cuz Xiao & Dottore are my fave husbandos.

The citizens of Sumeru applauded as a tall, young male with icy mint hair wearing Fatui attire stepped out

He slowly walked towards us.

He looks handsome and hot-

Wait! What am I thinking!

He's a Fatui Harbinger! One of the "bad guys" of Teyvat.

"At last, the hero of Teyvat arrives." He began, as he slowly walked down the Akedemiya, "what a lovely encounter." He smiles at us from the akedemiya doors.

"And now it seems they could not hold back their sheer adoration!" Chuckled the Fatui Harbinger.

"The outcast!" Kusanali, Paimon and I yell the same time.

"Indeed I am, however these days, they tend to call me the Doctor." Smiled the Fatui Harbinger.

"That's Dottore, 2cnd Fatui Harbinger!" Hissed Kusanali.

"SECOND?!" Yelled Paimon, scared as she flew behind us.

"Where did you lock the student up?!" Asked Nahida.

"What have you done to the people of Sumeru!?" Asked Nahida, worried

"Just a little mind controlling with the akasha terminals." Smirked Dottore as he walked towards us.

Katheryne (Kusanali) then hopped in front of us.

"I will not leave the people of Sumeru!" She yelled, "you two go now, meet me at the front gates!" She orders.

"But that's a Fatui Harbinger..." Paimon began.

"Xiao, get us out of here!" I call.

Xiao landed as strong winds blew around in a circle.

Xiao glared dangerously at the second Fatui Harbinger as he landed and pointed his spear at him.

"Second Fatui Harbinger." Growled Xiao, blocking Dottore's path.