Wangsheng Tang Hutao

Y/N's pov

Xiao and I walked along the streets of Liyue.

Paimon flew behind us and just finished eating grilled fish.

Suddenly smack!

Paimon screeched and then glared at whatever she smacked into, only to scream in fright.

"Oops sorry!" Giggled a voice, belonging to a girl around my height. There was a little pet red spirit ghost that floated around her sometimes. 

"Hello Hutao." Replied Xiao.

"Hello Xiao, and You must be the traveler who saved Liyue! I heard about you from Zhongli and the others!" She replied excitedly running around us with her little pet.

"Thanks, my name  Y/N by the way." I replied.

"Cool! Nice to meet you!" Replied Hutao excitedly as she shook my hand.

"Try not to scare us next time." Replied Paimon, glaring at Hutao.

"Anyways, traveler care to help me? Xiao you should join too!" Replied Hutao.

"Fine." Replied Xiao.

Strange, he didn't cross his arms. If I asked him to do something, he would do that. Oh well. Maybe they know eachother.

"I need more clients! Any coupon ideas?" Asked Hutao, looking at us.

"Well... Just ask anyone if they need a funeral service?" I asked.

"Hmmm, good idea! Let's go!" Replied Hutao.

Suddenly, a yell and a scream was heard from one of the people.

A blue looking boy ran around.

"Wait is that a spirit?!" I asked.

"What's it doing here in Liyue harbor?!" Asked Paimon.

Xiao had noticed it too.

"Huh?" Asked Hutao, getting a closer look.

Later that evening

Hutao, Xiao and I went to speak with the clients and those who used to know that little boy.

They each explained that they were friends and the boy had tragically died due to an accident and never reached adulthood.

Paimon and I almost teared up.

Hutao just was happy she got the clients for this.

"That's so sad, I'm sorry for your loss years ago." I replied.

"Paimon thinks the spirit of him probably misses you guys." Replied Paimon.

"Is there anything we can do?" Asked one of the men.

"Prepare something that you know he likes." Suggested Hutao with a smile.

"Alright." Nodded the lady and the two men.
They went to prepare the spirit some stuff.

One cooked, the other prepared the box and finally the lady prepared a special jewelery.

"Perfect! We'll be taking those to Wuwang hill!" Smiled Hutao.

"Wuwang hill? So that's where the little boy's spirit went." Replied Xiao.

"Y/N you might wanna sit this one out, unless..." Hutao stared at me and then goes, "actually you'll be fine! Something tells me you hold some sort of title after I saw your soul." She replied.