Dodoco and islands

It was a nice sunny summer afternoon.
Xiao and I walked around Monstadt, hand in hand.

We decided to visit the Knights of Favonius HQ.

Paimon followed in and flew into the library to read books and learn Hilichuran from Ella musk.

We saw Klee looking on the floor as she looked a bit sad.

"Hello Klee." I began.

"Hello," replied Klee, looking a bit gloomy.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I bent down to look at her.

"Well, I recieved a strange letter from Dodoco King saying I don't belong to the Dodoco Family," began Klee, she continued, "and threatened to take Dodoco away if I don't show up on the Golden Apple Archipelago islands and light up the three torches," replied Klee.

"Oh?" I asked.

"I have to go! I don't want them to take Dodoco away!" Replied Klee.

"Dodoco?! Your plushie?" I asked.

"No, Dodoco, my bestfriend!" Replied Klee, hugging a round looking bomb plush.

"Mortals are weird, never expected they regard bombs as bestfriends." Replied Xiao, behind me with his arms crossed.

"She's just a kid." I whispered to Xiao.

"Kids don't play with bombs." Whispered Xiao in reply, blinking at me.

"Well this one does." I replied, giggling a little.

"I wonder where the Golden apple Archipelego islands are." Replied Klee.

"Maybe it's a prank?" I asked, looking at Klee.

"No! It's real!" Replied Klee as she walked out the Knights HQ

Xiao and I decided to follow her, Paimon decided to join us too.

We followed Klee to ask around. First it was Huffman (it was Klee who went up to him) and then we went to ask Majorie who didn't know despite the exotic artifacts and items she gets in her shop, and even the great adventurer Cyrus didn't know about the islands.

"Well, maybe we need to ask someone even more knowledgble." I began.

"Do you know, adeptus gege?" Asked Klee, glancing at Xiao.

"No, I have not heard of those islands with such an absurd name." Blinked Xiao, with his arms crossed.

"Awww." Goes Klee as she walked back into the Knights of Favonius HQ.

"Hey, maybe we could ask Lisa?" I suggested as Xiao and I headed towards the library.

Meanwhe in Lisa's library

"Oh hello Cutie! Handsome! Fairy And Klee!" Greeted Lisa.

"Hello Lisa, we came here to do some research." I replied as I explained to Lisa about Klee's letter.

Lisa looked skeptical about the letter at first but then after seeing the letter, she gave a laugh.

"Oh, check to see if you can see any hidden messages from the letter," suggested Lisa.

"How?" I asked, confused a little.

"Your Elemental sight of course!" Replied Lisa, giggling.