Oni or Demon?

Inazuma

The streets of Inazuma city bustled.

It's been 3 days since Raiden Shogun came out Tenshukaku and abolished the Vision Hunt Decree.

She sometimes is seen walking along outside of Tenshukaku, the Grand Shrine, and along with the street shops of Inazuma city.

Yae seems to be always there or Kujou Sara.

I lost count of the new kimonos and souvenirs they brought me.

Thank goodness I have a closet in my teapot or I don't think my bag can hold all those colorful outfits.

We were doing commissions in Inazuma when we heard passersby talking about an Oni.

"Demon!" Hissed Xiao, sniffing the air.

"It's fine, I'm sure the Oni is nice..." I began.

"Hmmm well from what Paimon is hearing from those people is that the Oni stole something from people and even attacked them!" Replied Paimon.

"Well..." I began.

"Hmmm." Goes Xiao.

We then walked towards the adventurer's guild.

"Hello, it's good to see you here traveler and Adeptus," Greeted Katheryne.

"Hi Katheryne, it's us! Was there something we could help with?" Asked Paimon curiously.

"Yes, I'm afraid that I have another task that requires your assistance." Replied Katheryne.

"Okay?" I asked.

"We recently received a commission directly from the Tenryou Commission and for some reason, the assignment is labeled both urgent and dangerous." Explained Katheryne.

"Okay, we'll take it," I replied.

"That's great! Also allow me to explain, the Tenryou Commission recently issued an arrest warrant for a young Oni by the name of Arataki Itto." Explained Katheryne.

"An Oni? You mean those big tough-looking guys with horns on their heads?" Asked Paimon.

"That's correct, this particular Oni is quite vocal and audacious, so he has quite the interesting reputation in Inazuma." Replied Katheryne, she then added, "That said he never been caught up in any trouble until now, because he has been accused of stealing things and whisking people, as in kidnapping them."

"Interesting." Replied Xiao, with arms crossed.

"But that wasn't the only suspicious part when the Tenryou Commission tried to apprehend him, he assaulted the officer before making a getaway with his accomplices." Replied Katheryne, shaking her head with a sigh.

"Alright, we'll see what we can do." I nodded.

"I have complete confidence in you two, however, please exercise caution, because this Oni happens to hold a Geo vision and is the leader of an organization known as the Arataki Gang." Warned Katheryne.

"He has a gang, I have an Adeptus," I replied, glancing at Xiao.

I was going to add I also have a Fatui harbinger and a healing Ice