Windblume Festival

Y/N's Pov

Xiao followed me as I led him through the Monstadt city gates.

"They sure decorated this place." Commented Xiao.

"Yeah." I replied as I walked onto the blue carpets to look at the flowers.

"So colorful." Comments Xiao, looking at the colorful blue and orange decorations.

"Hey you two! You made it!" Called Venti as he excitedly flies over to Xiao and me.

"Yeah,Chongyun, Xingqiu, Xinyan and Xiangling came too, Xiangling is currently getting food and while the boys are at the library." I replied.

"Cool! Good to see you here too, Xiao." Teased Venti.

"I was curious about the festival, that's all." Shrugged Xiao, crossing his arms.

"Well, hope you two have fun!" Waved Venti.

"We will." I smiled.

Xiao held my hand as he followed me into the city.

Later that afternoon

"Hey, I wonder why everyone is gathered at that statue."  I began.

"Probably worshipping Anemo Archon." Replied Xiao, shrugging in reply.

"They seem to be gathered around the statue, let's go see what they're talking about." Suggested Paimon.

We walked a bit closer to see people asking for advice on love and other relationships.

"Well this is awkward." Goes Paimon, and then she looked at Xiao and me with a smirk.

"Paimon why are you looking at us like that?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

Xiao narrowed his eyes with suspcion too.

"I think Xiao would find this class useful." Piped in a voice, belonging to Venti, smirking too.

"What do you mean?" Asked Xiao, turning to Venti.

"Can I talk to him for a minute?" Asked Venti, glancing at me.

"Sure." I shrugged as Paimon and I went to meet Jean and Lisa.

"Cool." Nodded Venti.

Third Pov

Venti giving Love advice to Xiao

"I have an assignment just for you Xiao," began Venti as they walked behind the statue.

"What assignment?" Asked Xiao, staring at Venti daggers.

"I want you to write a love poem to someone you love or you're in love with." Whispered Venti as he passed by Xiao.

"Then...Morax?!" Asked Xiao, whispering in reply.

"No!!! Not that kind of love, it's the other kind of love where you want to kiss them and make them yours." Smirked Venti as he whispered to Xiao.

"What is love?! And how many types are there?!" Asked Xiao, looking at Venti, confused.

"Love, is a beautiful thing, there are 3 types of love, the parental love, the friendship love, and finally the couple or soulmate kind of love." Explained Venti with a smile.

"So the love letter would fit what type of love?" Asked Xiao, raising an eyebrow.

"Couples, soulmate love." Replied Venti.

"Then who should I write it for?" Asked Xiao.

Venti gestured his little hands towards Y/N in reply.

"Oh." Replied Xiao awkwardly.

My pov

"Hey Xiao and Venti," I replied, walking back towards them.

"Good luck and enjoy your assignment." Winked Venti as he left.

Xiao gave a sigh and then glanced at me.

"What did you talk about?" I asked.

"Something that I don't quite understand because I don't understand certain human emotions or relationships." Replied Xiao.

"You'll learn eventually." I smiled at him, giving him a gentle pat on the back.

"I hope so." Sighed Xiao as he followed me.

Later

"Hey. You must be Xiao?" Asked a voice, belonging to Kaeya.

"Yes?" Asked Xiao, turning to face Kaeya.

"The great Liyue Adeptus came here for Windblume festival, how impressive." Clapped Kaeya.

Xiao shrugged.

"Enjoy your time here." Smiled Kaeya, he then went to ask Venti about love poems.

"Kaeya never fails to poke fun at others." Muttered Paimon.

Xiao didn't care and followed me to go check out the games at the festival.