Yoimiya and comissions

We watched as shogun soldiers from
Tenrou Comission surround and threaten a vision bearer.

I was about to stop them but before I could take a step, but a girl waved at us from a shop and shook her head at us.

We decided not to save the Vision bearer and followed the girl behind the fireworks shop.

"Why did you stop us from saving him?!" I asked, shocked.

"You're letting him loose his ambition, his dreams and life forever!" Scolded Paimon angrily at the blonde ponytail, fireworks girl.

"I can explain!" She Replied

"Explain." Ordered Xiao, narrowing his eyes.

"That was a fake vision." Whispered the blonde ponytail.

"Fake?!" I hissed, shocked.

"Yep. I'm Yoimiya by the way." Replied the blonde ponytail, offering her hand to us.

We all shooked it.

"I'm Y/N." I began.

"I'm Paimon." Replied the fairy.

"I'm Xiao, one of the Adepti in Liyue," replied Xiao.

"Woah!!!!" Yoimiya whistled.

"Yeah, he's one of the most powerful Adepti of Liyue, a Guardian Yaksha."  Paimon whispered excitedly to Yoimiya.

"Personal samurai bodyguard?!" Asked Yoimiya, raising an eyebrow at Xiao.

"I guess." Shrugged Xiao, as he stood next to me, looking away.

"Wow! He should totally join the Resistance!" Whispered Yoimiya, she then stopped talking realizing what she just said.

"It's okay, we are friends with Kamisato Ayaka, the princess." I replied.

"Oh good! Then you must be part of the Resistance!" Whispered Yoimiya loudly.

"Well yeah, not quite yet, we must know what is going on and what we're up against." I replied.

"Makes sense!" Nodded Yoimiya, Anything else?" She asked.

"I want to meet the Raiden Shogun, so I am currently helping with a comission on rescuing Master Masakatsu." I replied.

"Oh! I'm looking for him too! I have a plan!" Began Yoimiya.

"Okay, what's your plan?" I asked.

After going over the plan, and seeing the coast clear we returned from the back of the Fireworks shop.

"Let's head to the police station." Began Yoimiya.

Xiao, Paimon and I nodded.

We approached the police station of Inazuma city. It was a wooden building that had two investigators standing outside.

I think I saw them once.