Chasm maze

"Ooof!" I replied as I landed on something soft instead of the ground.

"Owww!" Yelled Itto.

"Sorry!" I replied as I got off him.

"Glad you're okay, traveler." Replied Itto.

"Is everyone else okay?" I asked around.

Yanfei who landed next to Shinobou nodded, so did Shinobou. Yelan nods too.

"I can heal if anyone needs healing." Shinobou suddenly says.

"Alright." Nods Itto.

"Thanks." I replied.

Shinobou took out her electro roped blade and swung it in an arc.

A electro mat appeared beneath us.

"I feel better already." Smiled Itto.

"Alright, I'm going to figure out where we are." Yelan nods at us as she left us.

"Let's follow her." Yanfei suggests.

"Okay." I replied.

Paimon flew after us.

"Hey what is this?" Yelan points at the strange portal when we reached the end of the caved path.

Yanfei inspected the area and the rocks.

The rocks look quite big, some were orange lapis and also blue crystals to mine surrounded the area.

"I recognize those rocks, they are extremely old Liyue Mountain rocks, quite ancient." Yanfei notes.

"Someone's here." Yelan turns around.

"Xiao." I replied, surprised.

"Ah!" Squealed Paimon.

"Xiao did you find anything?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm looking for someone also I advise you all to leave, this place is far more dangerous than the surface of the chasm." Xiao replies, he then teleports out.

"There was no way up when I checked around this place, let's just continue forward." Replied Yelan as she stepped through the portal.

We followed her through the portal.

Inside the strange Chasm Domain

We found a giant strange looking clock buried in the sand.

"What is this?!" Asked Itto, running ahead of us to curiously look at it.

"Appears to be an ancient time device of some sort." Yanfei replied.

"I wonder what it does..." began Yelan.

Itto slowly moved the needle back.

"Itto don't touch it!" Shinobou yells then mentally facepalmed herself, "Itto what did I say about maze traps!" She yelled.

"Oops sorry." Replied Itto.

The ground began to shake a bit as the portal behind us shifted a little.

Yanfei then gingerly moved the needle to its original position, then forward.

A portal apprared in front of us.

"Guess we step through that?" Asked Itto.

"I guess so." Replied Yelan, "Yanfei, what do you think?" She asked.

"It should be safe to step through." Nods Yanfei.

We followed Yanfei through the portal, it was a bridge across leading to another portal that we stepped through.

"What is this place?" I asked.

And then we reached the same place we started.

"Wait what the-?!" I hissed.

"We're back to the place we are before..." Noted Yanfei.

"Back to square one, strange." Replied Yelan.

Yanfei and Yelan  went to look for clues around while Itto, Shinobou and I sat down.

Paimon sat on a small rock.

"Some evil Youkai is probably responsible for this." Grumbled Itto, who then summons Ushi.

"Ushi! Dispel that demon and find the exit please!" Ordered Itto.

Ushi sniffs around, moos and then jumps into Itto's arms.

"No exits other than this portal?!" Itto asked his Oni cow, surprised.

The oni cow moos in reply and nods, before dissappearing inside my teapot.

"Hmmmmm." Replied Itto.

"Let's spread out and keep looking." I suggested.

"Okay." Nods Itto determindly.

Yanfei then returns with Yelan.

"The ceiling above us seems to have sealed up completely." Yanfei notes as she pointed at the rocky ceilings above us.

"That's not good, we're trapped here." Replied Itto.

"There's something up with this place, I just don't know what it is." Replied Yanfei.

"Take your time to figure it out." Nods Shinobou.

"In the meantime, we should be mentally prepared ourselves for a potentially long stay here." Suggested Yelan.

"Aw man!" Exclaimed Itto in defeat.

I then call Xiao.

He did not appear like before.

Strange. There's definetly something wrong with this place.

Almost a day later

"Paimon feels like it's been 20 days down here!" Complained the fairy.