Dvalin

The Wolf x Dvalin boss theme mashup ~Mihoyo and Youtube

Traveler's pov

I dodged the incoming electrical orbs the dragon sent towards me.

Venti shot an arrow into the wind current "Y/N! Ride the wind current!" He ordered, pointing at them with his bow.

"Thank you, Lord Barbatos." I replied.

Venti made a surprised expression but quickly winked before wishing me good luck at a distance.

I sent another windblade towards the crystals on Dvalin's back, as I rode the wind currents Venti created.

Those were very hard crystals. Electricity pulsed through the purple blood clot crystals.

That must be really be painful for anyone, and bring about all sorts of suffering.

The dragon doesn't deserve this at all.

"Please stop escaping! We're just trying to help!" I called after Dvalin, the dragon.

Dvalin gave a anguished roar as two of the purple crystals on his back broke.

"You know nothing of the pain!" Snarled Dvalin.

This dragon can talk...I almost forgot.

Dvain landed on the larger platforms of the pillars and roared.

"Ah, of course Dvalin's symphony of the winds!" Chuckled Venti.

"This isn't a good time to laugh." Frowned Diluc.

"I meant his famous attack." Shrugged Venti as he readied his bow.

"That the actual name?" I asked Venti.

"Nope, I just made it up now." Laughed Venti as he sent a bow towards the remaining crystal on Dvalin's head.

"Look! The platform is breaking!" Jean points out as she noticed the glowing, blue cracks of the floor.

"I'll make some wind currents so you can avoid the anemo fissures, they can kill you if you stand there too long." Replied Venti.

"Thanks." I replied.

"My pleasure." Winks Venti as he created a wind current with his power.

We flew into the air and waited for Dvalin's attacks.

Dvalin flew into the air once again and struck at us with his dangerous claws.

The dragon opened his jaws in attempt to bite us and swiped his dangerously sharp claws at us.

I flew higher into the air, in attempt to avoid Dvalin's deadly attacks.

Venti shot quite a bit of wind arrows towards the dragon.

I've lost count to the windblades I sent towards the dragon and watched as Diluc's claymore wielded the flames.

Dvalin gave another anguished roar before falling flat onto the platform.

"Now's our chance to get the crystal off him!" Yelled Venti as he landed on Dvalin's head.

"Alright!" I replied as I landed next to Venti and drove my sword deep into the crystal.

Diluc did the same with his claymore and so did Jean with her Favonius sword.

The crystal made a few cracking sounds.
Dvalin flew up and roared.

I watched as we fell towards the platform.

"Hang on tight!" Yelled Venti as he sent a huge gust of wind that safely caught us.

"We need to be attacking him up front, and when he falls flat again we'll be able to get the crystals." Replied Diluc firmly.

"That's true, I was gonna say that." I replied as I readied my sword again.

"Alright let's do this!" Venti yells as we glided up from his wind currents.

After several elemental attacks, Dvalin fell flat onto the platform again.

"Now!" I yelled as we plunged down towards the crystals on his head.

The crystals gave a loud crack and finally broke free.

"We did it!" Yelled Venti.

Dvalin let out a painful roar and launched himself angrily into the air.

The next minute, I was free falling from the sky.

I slowly closed my eyes, feeling the wind against my face

This is just like when... Aether and I got seperated...

Aether, where are you?

I wish you were here Aether.

(This Chapter's  song  brought to you by Oneus )

I landed on something scaly and feathery.

"Dvalin is finally free." Sighed Venti.