Lantern Rite Games

Y/N's pov

That afternoon

"Y/N! There you are!" Called Keqing as she ran towards me.

"Hello Keqing." I replied, as I picked up my payment from my comissions from today.

"Remember I asked if you want to go shop together, well we can do that today!" Replied Keqing.

"She insisted that I should join, so I came too." Nodded Ganyu.

"Alright, where do you wanna to go?" I asked.

"Shop for clothes and food." Replies Keqing, already running towards a clothing store.

"Sure." I laughed as Ganyu and I ran after her.

"Wait up!" Called Paimon as she flew behind us.

We looked around at the traditional Liyue Qi Paos and silk clothing displayed.

(Qi Pao is Chinese traditional clothing)

"Let's go try them on!" Suggested Keqing.

I nodded and took the first clothes and went behind the ping li screen to try on the clothes.

(Ping li is a Chinese screen used in ancient China and sometimes nowadays like a moveable wall or gate for closets)

"Woah, Y/N, you look fabulous! You should wear this when the lanterns are being set out at night during the festival." Replied Keqing as she looked at my outfit.

" Replied Keqing as she looked at my outfit

"Thanks." I smiled at Keqing.

"How do I look?" Asked Ganyu, stepping out in her blue qi pao, looking unsure at herself.

"You look nice in that purple and red." I replied

"You look great too!" Smiled Keqing.

Shopping for qipao and han fu

We then went to shop for longer dresses like qi pao and han fu to try on.

The traditional clothes were pretty. The qi pao had unique designs as well.

After purchasing our clothes, we made our way to the delicacy and tea shops to try snacks and have brunch.

Mahjong and lantern screens

"Hello! I am brother Qian," began the Liyue man from Adventurer's guild.