Windtrace event

Albedo Strategy in Windtrace~Anon

Venti excitedly led us towards the gaming area.

"What are they all gathering for?" I asked curiously.

"Hide and seek!" Replied Venti, "although in Monstadt Windtrace holiday week, we call it Rebels versus hunters." Explained Venti.

"I see," I replied.

"Yeah! You two should go have some fun." Jumped up Venti.

"So who hides and who seeks?" I asked.

"The Rebels hide and the hunters seek, this game is based off a Monstadt History." Explained Venti.

"Oh?" I asked, curious.

"Yeah! Long ago in Monstadt when there aristocracy and tyranny ruled the kingdom, the rebels would meet and hide underground, plotting to overthrow the aristrocrats." Replied Venti.

"So it's inspired by history itself?" I asked.

"Yep! That's history and traditions from Monstadt for you." Smiled Venti.

"Interesting," replied Xiao.

"History indeed." Sighed Venti, he then looks up to the sky, "Lady Vanessa, the first Knight of Favonius was among those who helped free Monstadt from its tyranny."

"Wow." Paimon goes.

"Yep! Anyways you guys have fun, Oh my, is that Morax-I mean Zhongli I see?!" Asked Venti who raced pass Xiao and me to bear hug Zhongli.

Zhongli stared at Venti, unfazed.

I tried extra hard not to laugh when he narrowed his eyes upon the playful anemo archon/bard.

"What brings you here, old blockhead?!" Asked Venti teasingly as he picked up Zhongli's hair.

"Venti, don't anger my lord." Warned Xiao.

"Naw, don't worry." Giggled Venti as he lifted Zhongli's hair again.

Zhongli seemed unfazed by Venti and just stood there, waiting for Venti to finish making fun of him.

Venti ignored Zhongli's comment and continued to randomly fly around Zhongli. Venti was looking up and down, touching Zhongli's suit front and back to check it was him.

"Oh my goodness, it really is you Morax! You're alive!" Yelled Venti happily as he hugged Zhongli again.

Zhongli gave Venti an awkward hug and then a sigh, "I came here because I believe I need a vacation too, and to travel with our friends." Replied the geo archon.

"Well, glad you made it! You should play Rebels versus Hunters too!" Jumped Venti.

"I'll see, maybe later." Replied Zhongli as he noticed Childe was walking in.

Venti had saw the 11th Fatui harbinger, his happy expression changed to a bit grumpy-looking and slightly angry expression. Venti flew towards Childe full speed and threw a punch onto the Fatui harbinger.

"You!" Hissed Venti as he sent Childe flying.

Xiao smirked as he used his jade spear to bat Childe, who was sent flying upwards. Childe cursed as he was thrown in the air by the two Anemo users.

Zhongli gave a small sigh as he used a pillar to catch poor Childe.

"Enough fighting you three, he's with me." Replied Zhongli.

"You're no fun old man!" Replied Venti as he stuck out his tongue at Zhongli.

"Let's go play the Windtrace game!" I called as I grabbed Xiao's hand.