Dark Knight Hero

Later that evening in City of Monstadt

"Well, time to eat!" Declared Paimon as she floated towards Good Hunter's.

"Hello! Oh it's you the Traveler and the fairy!" Smiled Sara, "what can I get you today?" She asked.

"Sticky honey roast and some water please." I replied.

"Sure!" Smiled Sara as I gave her some of my mora.

"Food will be ready shortly." Replied Sara.

"Well well well, if it isn't the Honuary Knight of Monstadt?" Called a voice.

"Kaeya! You sweet talker." Commented Paimon, trying not to laugh.

"Hello Y/N and Paimon. I see you defeated Stormterror, the word has spread like wildfire." Smiled Kaeya.

"Well, me and my new friends." I replied.

"But anyways, I recently did some digging on the Abyss Order, and it turns out they have a "Prince" among them." Replied Kaeya.

"Thanks for the info, Kaeya." I replied as I went to pick up my food.

"No problem, I'll see you around." He winks as he left.

Later that evening

Along being talked about the hero of the day, when the evening fell, there were also some people talking about "Dark Knight Hero"

"You know, what if the Honuary Knight and Dark Knight Hero teamed up? They would make an unstoppable team!" Goes Flora.

"Dark Knight Hero doesn't need a team! He works alone! And oh so heroic! Oh no, he's so kind and sweet, just like Diluc!" Replied Donna.

"Huh?" I asked as I joined the conversation.

Later that night

Maybe if we stayed a little longer we might catch a glimpse of this hero.

"Just what if it happens to be my brother." I thought out loud.

"Who knows, we won't know until we seek him ourselves." Shrugged Paimon, floating around as usual.

Suddenly a cryo mage appeared.

I readied my sword but suddenly a flash of red appeared in front of me.

"Woah!" Yelled Paimon.

The flames lit a circle as the young man dashed across swiftly and striked the cryo mage.

The flames circled the cryo mage and it shrieked in pain as it disintergrated right before our eyes.

"Master Diluc?!" I asked, surprised.

"Master Diluc is the Dark Knight hero?!" Asked Paimon, shocked.

The claymore dissappeared behind Diluc as he exited the battlefield.

"I didn't expect to be finding you two here." He replies, staring at us.

"That was amazing! So you must be the Dark Knight hero?!" Asked Paimon excitedly.

"Dark Knight Hero? That term sounds derivative to me, please don't tell me you came up with that." Replied Diluc.

"No, the citizens of Monstadt came up with that, not me." I chuckled.

"Maybe you should be called Captain Pi-?" Asked Paimon, floating between us.

"Captain Pi?!" Asked Diluc, glancing at us.

I tried hard not to laugh at what Paimon just asked.

"Er... I mean Captain Pyro?!" Asked Paimon, she continued, "Captain Pyro suits you more." She giggled.

I snickered a little and tried to keep a normal expression.

"Sorry Master Diluc, don't mind Paimon giving everyone she meets nicknames." I replied, laughing a little.

"And what nickname did she give you?" Asked Diluc, glancing at me.

"Not necessarily a nickname but she just calls me traveler sometimes..." I replied with a shrug.

"Anyways, I will not stand here for idle chit chat, I have work to do." Replied Diluc as he began to walk away.

"He doesn't seem to like to smile." Says Paimon out loud.

"Paimon!" I glared at the fairy the next second.