25k Special

Extra Character Info on Y/N for this fanfic and Modern Au version

Name: Y/N, L/N

Age: Unknown.

Gender: Female.

Vision: None

Y/N: Hi! I'm Y/N. Please to make your acquaitance!

When it rains: I wish I brought an umbrella.... time to find shelter

After it rains: The rain finally stopped.

When thunder strikes: The sound of thunder scares me more than lightning.

When it snows: It's snowing! I remeber Aether and I used to have snowball fights! Hey Paimon wanna snowball fight?

About Y/N:  I'm Y/N and currently traveling across Teyvat to find the 7 and my brother.

About Lantern Rite: Should I ask Xiao to come with us to the Lantern festival?

About Xiao: Xiao is a friendly and cute adeptus. He's actually not that scary, beneath that scary demeanor of his is a huge heart. He's always there for me...

About Qiqi: Didn't know that she can heal. Thanks for joining the team, Qiqi.

About Venti: This bard is so chill- still hard to believe he's actually an archon...

About Childe: This guy is an annoying Fatui Harbinger alright. He's handsome and cute, until he asks you for a fight.

About Zhongli: Zhongli Rex Lapis is highly respected archon. He is an interesting person alright, sometimes I wonder how he just shops without care.

About Taeyong: Who?! The dragon king? Oh he is quite handsome, smart and kind.

(A/N: The About Taeyong line will be in Modern Au fanfic)

Something to share:  I'm not from this world...

Interesting Things: Aether and I went to other places before Teyvat.