+ 3 +

It's three o'clock!

It's time for Jimin to get home!

And my doctors appointment!

"Come on Joy! Let's go stand by the door!"

Watching the small puppy hop off your bed and follow closely behind you as you gleefully sprint into the living room you swipe the fronts of your jeans, quickly applying a fresh coat of lipgloss on your lips with a tender grin.

Heehee my lips look so pretty.

"Y/N I'm home- oh, you're waiting for me."

When Jimin enters the apartment with his backpack lazily slung on his shoulder and hot sandwiches secured in his hands your heart sparks with excitement, your eyes darting down to Joy who yips happily at your ankles.

"H-How w-was your day?"

Don't stutter!

Act like those pretty girls at school that know how to talk to boys!

"My day was good, it's a whole lot better now."

Flashing you a quick smile your eyes lightly widen when Jimin drops his bag on the floor, his gaze traveling down to your fresh shiny lips glistening under the living room light.

"And I feel like it's about to get a whole lot better."

Before you can say a word Jimin takes one step over to you while dropping the bag of sandwiches on the couch, his hand moving forward to tenderly clasp your chin between his thumb and pointer finger.

"Baby Mama?"

"Y-Y-Y-Yes?"

"What do you think you're doing making these lips so kissable?"

It worked!

He liked my shiny lipgloss!

Trying to keep your gaze met with Jimin's dark eyes focused solely on your lips you watch as he slowly backs you up until your shoulder blades touch the cool wall behind you, his free hand traveling down to rest on the small bend beginning to develop on your waist from your growing belly.

"What do you have to say for yourself, hmm?"

Oh my goodness.

What do I say.

My mind is blank.

My lips won't move.

Come on Y/N!

"I-I..U-Um..."

"Did you do this for me?"

Giving Jimin a shy nod while watching a mischievous grin creep along his lips the male leans forward and places a kiss on your cheek, his voice dropping down to a husky mellow tone.

"Then I'm going to take all of it."

"Y-Y-You can't h-have all of i-it!"

"Oh? And why is that?"

"B-B-Bec-cause I wa-want to l-look pretty when I g-go to the d-doctor!"

Flicking his gaze from your lips to your eyes you practically melt at the playful mirth embedded in his gaze, a small chuckle escaping from his lips.

"Ah I see then. Alright, I can negotiate. Can I have half of it?"

Grinning at the male and giving him another nod he takes no time pressing his lips against yours to morph you into a deep kiss, his arm threading around your waist to tug your body against his.