+ 88 +

The entire ride home, neither you or Jimin speak a word to eachother.

It isn't until the car finally pulls into the parking lot of the apartment complex that Jimin looks over at you, his entire face frozen with fear and growing guilt.

"Um...Baby....I-"

"Jimin. I want to go take a shower first."

"...Alright...let's go inside..."

I feel so angry right now...I want to listen to what Jimin has to say...but I need a minute...

So much has happened today...I just want a shower...I need to process what has happened...

When you open your door Jimin is already there helping you out of the car, your eyes unable to meet his as the two of you make your way up the staircase to the front door of the apartment.

"I-I'll walk Joy while you take a shower...use my shower it's a walk in so it's better..."

Giving him a gentle nod the second the door is opened you make your way down the hallway and into Jimin's bathroom after grabbing a sweatshirt and underclothes from your room, tears rolling down your cheeks the second you close the bathroom door and seclude yourself away from the male standing in the living room.

Why...do I keep having so many bad days...

Somberly turning on the shower water and stepping into the steaming hot water you shed the paint covered dress onto the shower floor and the water turns the same color red as the paint leaves your body, your arms lazily hanging at your side as you stare down at the rose tinted water sinking into the drain.

I don't get it....

I'm doing everything possible to try and stay away from the limelight...

The only thing I got was pretty clothes and a job..

What about that makes me such a target for these people?...

How am I going to go to school now after all of this?...

....Where....do Jimin and I stand after this?....

After all of the paint is washed off of your body you finish your shower and tug on the sweatshirt while leaning against the bathroom door, your arms crossing against your chest as you close your eyes and wipe the stray tears from your cheeks.

Go into things with an open mind Y/N....

You trust Jimin...there's no way he would have anything to do with any of this...

It's just a coincidence...

He's changed.........

Pushing your hair back and turning towards the door you step into Jimin's room and walk into the hallway at the same time he's coming in with Joy, his hand quickly moving up to wipe his obviously teary eyes.

...was he crying?...

The two of you stand there for a moment in awkward silence together as you cross your arms over your chest again, your eyes finally moving up to meet his desperate gaze before you speak.

"...Jimin...I...I-I won't say m-my feelings...a-aren't h-hurt...h-however...I-I want you to know...that...that I believe you....a-and I'll listen...n-now..."

"Baby..."

As tears begin rolling down your cheeks you hide your face in your hands and fall into sobs as Jimin walks over to you and pulls you close to him, his own voice fluttery and hoarse when he folds you into his shaky embrace.