+ 116 +

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm one lucky man."

Blushing hard when Jimin kisses your shoulder still covered in the warm shower water you hold the towel tightly against your body, a small pout pushing up on your lips as you turn towards the male.

"S-Stop it...."

Chuckling softly Jimin pulls your robe around your body and ties it shut as you let your towel drop to the floor, a gentle grin playing on your cheeks when the male presses another kiss on your forehead.

"My beautiful Baby Mama."

Goodness...he's being extra loving this morning...

Little Baby I'm so happy!

Hobbling out of the bathroom with Jimin following you in a matching robe you step over to your vanity and sit down, a little squeak leaving your lips when Jimin stands behind you and gently begins brushing your hair.

"J-Jimin...wh-what are you doing?...."

"Well I'm sure all of this hurts your shoulders, I can brush your hair and maybe braid it for you?"

"A-Are you sure?...you don't have to do that...."

"I don't have to Baby Mama, I want to."

Nibbling on the inside of your lip nervously you watch Jimin brush through your hair before he begins putting it into a braid, your eyes softening as you let out a gentle sigh.

Jimin....I've barely had anyone ever do things like this for me....how can I possibly let you know how much I love all of this...

"So I'll let you know our plans for the day."

"O-Okay..."

"So I'm actually going to take you to your hair appointment first. They only had one appointment time left for today so I scheduled it."

"R-Really?"

"I told you I would get your hair done for you Baby Mama. There's a really nice salon in the mall so I figured we could go there if you feel up to it."

Oh!

I like the mall!

"Y-Yes...I like that..."

"Good, then after the mall we're going to go somewhere, but I can't let you know what it is yet."

I can't know?

"Is it a surprise?"

"Hmmmm....kind of? I think it might be considered a surprise."

Once your hair is in a nice braid you stand up from your stool and look up at Jimin, his eyes glimmering when he leans down to where his eyes can meet yours, his body jumping when you give him a quick kiss.

"Th-Thank you....M-My L-Love...."

Blinking in light shock you watch a blush appear on Jimin's face as you give him a light grin, his body quickly turning away from you as he clears his throat and heads for the closet.

"I'm um, going to get dressed."

Hehe.

After putting on some light makeup you finish putting on your lip gloss and stand up while heading to the closet, your eyes cutting over to the shirtless make sitting in his black jeans staring at you lovingly, his damp hair messy and sitting against his forehead as you give him a frown.

"Wh-What are you doing?"

"Watching you."

"I-I'm trying to get dressed!"