+ 53 +

My first day back at school with my new laptop!

This is going to be such a great day little baby!

Gently tugging your purple skirt over your small baby bump and slipping on your white tennis shoes you take one last look in the full length mirror against your wall, your hands resting on the purple ruffles shielding your precious baby growing inside your belly.

It's getting harder and harder to cover you up little baby...soon enough my secret will be too hard to hide and someone will know...

"Baby Mama, you ready?"

"Y-Yes!"

Before you can grab your backpack sitting by your door you watch Jimin swoop it up over his shoulder, his eyes glinting with tender playfulness when he looks at you.

"Ah Ah, I'll carry this to the car."

"Okay..."

"Come on now, if we leave now we can stop at that diner and I can get you something to eat."

"Those really good potatoes?!"

"You got it Baby."

Giddily skipping down the hallway and giving Joy a kiss goodbye on the top of her head you bump into Jimin's belly when he suddenly turns around, his legs leaning down so he's eye to eye with you.

"You're forgetting something."

"I-I am?..."

"Mhm. You're forgetting to give me a kiss before I'm forced to go eight hours without being able to kiss you."

Hehe.

Jimin likes my kisses.

Stepping forward and leaning into Jimin's tender kiss you wrap your arms around his neck, a light squeak escaping your lips when he picks you up into his arms.

"J-Jimin you can't carry me and the two backpacks!"

"Then I'll leave the backpacks."

"I-....You can't...."

"I'm kidding Baby."

Laying your head on his shoulder and shaking your head you take a deep breath to take in his freshly showered scent, every fiber in your body fighting against you when you have to pull away from the boy.

It's getting harder and harder not to talk to Jimin in school...I wish we could sit together at lunch...or he could come in the coffee shop and give me a hug...anything...I always miss him so much...

"Ready to go Baby Mama?"

"Y-Yes..."

No...I want to stay home with you...

...................................

"Y/N, I like your skirt."

Turning your attention away from the professor and over to thin fox-like girl touching the hem of your skirt you give her a soft grin, your heart jumping with light excitement at the compliment.

"Thank you Mirin...it's new..I just got it..."

"You're welcome, you know, it looks familiar."

"F-Familiar?"

"Yeah, I think my seven year old sister has the same one!"

Your smile quickly fades away when you see the small group of girls snickering amongst eachother you turn away from the girl and look back at the professor, your heart constricting with anxiety and your chest aching in sadness.