+ 99 +

(Jimin's POV)

"Hey, Shiffro."

Watching the tall male slowly move his gaze over Jimin sets the cellphone down on the counter of the coffee shop, his face set in a full from when Shuka's lips part in gentle shock.

"Oh...Jimin..."

"Put your phone number in here."

"My...phone number?"

"This is Y/N's phone. She uh...she's a little lonely right now...n-not being in school anymore. So I swiped her phone while she was asleep so I could get your phone number."

"Oh...I...I didn't know Y/N would want my number...I had a family emergency when she came back and I came here the next day and found out she left..."

"All I know is Y/N considers you a friend, and right now she's upset and lonely. So I'm coming to get your number, if you don't wanna give it to her that's fine but I-"

"N-No! I- I want her to have it! I consider Y/N my dearest friend...I've missed her so much..."

Watch it buddy.

Watching Shuka nervously type the numbers into the phone Jimin takes it back once he's done and slips it into his pocket, his head awkwardly nodding before he turns away from the male.

"U-Um! J-Jimin?"

"Hmm."

"....Thank you...for that..."

"You don't have to thank me. It's Y/N who wants to be around you. I don't keep her from doing anything that she wants, so it's her that you should be thanking."

"R-Right...just...thank you...for getting my number for her..."

".....No problem."

Walking away from the coffee shop Jimin ignores the stares from the other students as he makes his way out into the parking lot and sits down in his car, his head leaning back against the seat as he stares out at the school building in front of him.

Well...I guess I can say today that I'm a college dropout.

I know you would be so mad at me right now Appa, you would curse at me and tell me that I was completely throwing away my future.

....But then...you would give me a hug...and tell me how brave I was for taking my life into my own hands...for breaking past the barriers of what was set for me at such a young age...

....I wish you were here....I wish I could ask you about all of these things...talk to you about everything that I'm going through...I know that you would have the best advice for me...

Sometimes I feel so alone...especially when Y/N is looking at me with her big beautiful eyes...I never know what to do...or what to say...especially at that doctors appointment...she was so upset...and scared...and I hate to admit it...I was too...

I'm so conflicted Appa...I fight myself every single day hoping to not be that same person that I was before...it's so hard sometimes...

I just hope that I've at least made you a little proud...

............................

"Hey Baby Mama I'm home-"

Stopping in his tracks when he opens the door Jimin raises his eyebrows when he sees the tiny pregnant girl with her hands stuffed in between the cushions of the couch, her head snapping over to look at him in light shock.

"O-Oh! J-Jimin!"

"What....are you doing?"

"U-Uh...Um...um...well I..."

"Lose something?"

Hehe.

Watching her stand up and push her hands against her sweatpants Jimin steps over to the girl and tenderly grabs her arm to pull her to him, her cheeks tinting a delicate shade of pink when she finally meets his gaze.

"I...I woke up...and I can't f-find my phone..."

"You can't find your phone? Where did you have it last?"

"Um...let's see...well...I...I can't remember..."

Patting the girl on the top of the head Jimin presents the phone from his pocket and watches shock cover Y/N's dainty features, her eyes widening when she sees the device in his hands.

"You...but...wh-why do you have my phone?.."

"Check the contacts."

Gently taking the phone from his hands Jimin watches Y/N quietly make her way to the contacts in her phone, a small gasp escaping from her lips when she sees the newly added name.

"Shuka?! You got his number?!"

"I did. I got it today."

"But...I...Jimin..."

Jimin feels his entire chest fill with warmth when he watches Y/N's form soften, her eyes misty when she looks up at him and lays her face on his chest.

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome Baby Mama."

"W-Was he excited to give his number?"

"He was ecstatic."

Placing his hand on the top of her head Jimin gently smooths down her hair still tousled from sleeping, her body scooting forward to press herself into Jimin's embrace.

Man...this is my favorite...

Even not being intimate...Y/N just wants to hug me...and cuddle me...I never knew I would enjoy this so much...

I never realized how touch starved I was...until she actually hugged me....

"Baby Mama?"

"Hmm?"

"I would like to take you out today. I have a bit of a fun day planned if you feel well enough."

"A fun day?"

"Mhm. You don't have to rush or anything, but since you had such a rough day yesterday I figured if you're feeling alright we could go out and have a little fun. However if you still aren't feeling very good we can stay home."

"N-No! That sounds fun! I-I'll get around quickly and-"

"Baby."

"Y-Yeah?"

"You don't have to get around quickly, just take your time. If you would like, just go get dressed and I can do your hair for you."

"....You know how to do a girl's hair?"

"I know a little bit yeah."

Brushing his thumb across the girl's cheek Jimin leans down and gives her a soft kiss on her lips, his hands moving down to her waist to pull her closer against him.

"Take your time My Love."

"O-Okay...I will..."

Watching a wide grin spread across Y/N's face as she scampers down the hallway towards her room Jimin sits down on the couch and lays his body back, a gentle grin cracking against his stoic expression.

She looks so pretty when she's happy.

Well, she looks pretty no matter what, but when she smiles at me I swear I become a puddle.

I won't lie, I would much rather stay home and cuddle her and keep her all to myself...but Y/N deserves so much more than that.

She's been abused her entire life and kept from enjoying any aspect of the outside world...whereas I've done nothing but explore the outside world and I just want to stay inside....

I yearn for this feeling that I have right now...coming home to her here...safe....happy to see me when I walk through the door...

I know understand what you were talking about Appa...all those nights you would sit and talk to me about what it meant to find your perfect someone...

Love truly is a crazy thing isn't it.

(A/N): Sadness 🤝 Fluff