+ 113 +

(Jimin's POV)

Did she....call me....

Did she really say that?

Opening his eyes and looking down at the small girl curled up in his embrace Jimin rests his face into her hair, his heart thumping against his chest as a single tear falls down his face into the pillow.

Oh Baby Mama.....I sure hope I can be everything that you need....I love you more than my own life...but....I just know there's someone out there that can give you so much more.....so much better than what I have to offer...

Please Baby....please don't ever leave me....

....................................

"Jimin, you look tired today."

Raising his eyes up to the therapist that sits across the room Jimin nervously plays with his fingers, a large sigh escaping from his nose into the now silent air.

"Yeah....I uh....I don't know...I had a nightmare again...I just didn't get good sleep is all."

"Hmm, is that all that's on your mind?"

"....Is it ever."

The air in the room grows tense as Jimin looks up at the therapist as guilt fills his nervous form, another sigh escaping from his chest tightening with anxiety as he leans forward and rests his elbows on his knees.

"Sorry....I'm just....struggling with something right now...."

"Care to share?"

"...I-It's just...Y/N is my whole world....and...as you know...she's never really been around a lot of guys in her life...well I mean....she's been around Jungkook and Shwimper...but...I just...I wasn't that guy! I wasn't that guy that swept her off her feet...a-and made a great first impression....at one point I even denied her eating without even knowing her parents fucking starved her."

Shoving his face into his hands and leaning forward Jimin pushes his fingers through his hair as the therapist calmly nods her head, her eyes focused on the desperate male as she keeps her voice calm.

"It sounds like despite being around other males...she has continued to stay with you?"

"...Well....y-yeah..."

"And has she been responsive to your attempts at having an intimate relationship despite what has happened in the past?"

"......Well.....I mean yeah...."

"Jimin, I'm not usually a person that believes in destiny or fate, however with everything that I have heard that you have shared with me, I have no doubt in my mind that this girl loves you. Despite all that you have to go through as far as changes it seems like she has been nothing but supportive, and reactive to whenever you have showed intimacy."

"She has...she's done all of it...she's literally perfect....but...I-I'm the one that isn't...what if someone comes along and is what she actually needs..."

"Jimin, have you ever considered that maybe she thinks you're exactly what she needs? Also, sometimes a relationship isn't about what you give to each other or bring to the table, sometimes it is truly about the fact that you love each other."

Leaning back against the chair Jimin fights the tears that well in his eyes as he rubs his knees, his eyes casting down to the floor as he gently shakes his head.

"I just....don't think....that I'm worth that much to anyone..."

"That's something you need to work on Jimin, because in the end she can't spend her life trying to make you feel worthy, and you always trying to meet a standard that you think she has set. Talk to her, communicate this so she can understand and possibly make you feel better. Communication is key."