+ 28 +

(Jimin's POV)

Finally.

The day is done.

Now I get to go home after therapy and get Y/N-ah some chicken.

....I hope she still wants the chicken after that mosquito already got her some from the cafeteria.

What are the odds that restaurant would cater to our university.

That just gave him another chance to try and take her away...

......I wonder....how she would feel.....about him....

"Hyung."

"Oh- Jungkook..."

Turning his body towards the stern voice of his best friend that calls out to him Jimin stares at the boy in front of him, his heart rate increasing with nerves at the odd look Jungkook gives him.

"....What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing Hyung, where are you running off to everyday at this time?"

"Jungkook...I don't-"

"You're being awfully cryptic lately. You keep disappearing and acting weird."

Shit.

I should have known he would question me.

"I...I just have some things going on right now and-"

"I saw you and Y/N."

Freezing in his spot and widening his eyes in shock at Jungkook Jimin quickly fixes his gaze off of his best friend down to his shoes, his feet shifting nervously before he lets out a soft defeated sigh.

"....You saw us?"

"When I stayed at your house. I saw you and her in her bed. Sleeping together."

The air around the two males suddenly goes silent as Jimin keeps his gaze on his feet, his hand moving up to rub the back of his neck now coated with a thin film of sweat.

"...I uh...I don't know what to say..."

"Hyung...this isn't..."

"It isn't like it used to be Jungkook if thats what you're asking. I'm not using Y/N to sleep with her. I understand that may be how it comes off because of old times but it isn't."

"So are you saying you feel differently about her?"

Shit.

He's trying to pin me down.

"....I...I...Jungkook....I don't know what to say..."

Finally lifting his gaze up to Jungkook who stares at him with an empty stern glare Jimin swallows hard and shoves his hands in his pockets, his lips twitching up into a nervous smile.

"I know that you want answers to these questions Jungkook, but I really don't have an answer for them. I wish I could give you an honest answer on all of this but I can't. All I can promise you is that nothing is like it used to be."

Keeping his gaze on the male who shoved his hands in his pockets before giving him a nod Jungkook clicks his tongue against his teeth, his eyes gazing over to the college building beside them.