+ 62 +

(Shuka's POV)

Ah...I should have known Y/N-Chan was in love with someone else...such a kindred soul like hers is bound to already be taken...

Shoving his hands deep into the pockets of his pants Shuka rounds the corner towards his car, his eyes widening when he bumps into a small girl who cuts her cat-like eyes up at him in a hateful glare.

"Hey watch where you're- hey you're that Japanese foreign exchange student right?"

I recognize this girl...

This is Y/N-Chan's friend right?

"M-My name is Shuka...but yes..that's me..."

"Oh! You're just the guy I was looking for! So I've heard through the grapevine that my bestie Y/N, has the biggest crush on you ever. You know the dance is coming up soon right? I think you should totally ask her!"

Narrowing his eyes at the flashy dressed girl in front of him Shuka shyly adjusts the backpack hanging on his shoulders, his head spinning with confusion and light agitation.

If she's Y/N-Chan's friend...wouldn't she know that she's already in a relationship?

Something is weird here...

"Are you going to ask her to the dance?"

If Y/N-Chan asked me to keep a secret...maybe this is the person I need to keep the secret from."

"I um...I'm not going to ask Y/N-Chan to the dance."

"What? Why not? You guys would be perfect together! We could do like a double date thing! I'm planning on asking Jimin to the dance so we could like totally do a double date thing!"

...Is this girl delusional?

I know this is Y/N-Chan's friend that tried to take her food from her that day...they seemed very close?

Does she not know that she's dating Jimin already?

"Y/N-Chan isn't my type to date. I cherish her as a precious friend but I'm not focused on dating right now, I'm sorry to disappoint you."

"....What? But you guys are always-"

"I'm sorry but why are you asking me this? I don't know who you are so I'm not sure I'm comfortable sharing my personal information with you."

Watching the happy expression quickly melt into agitation and anger Shuka nervously steps away from the upset female, his feet quickly carrying him away from Minnie towards his car waiting for him.

What in the world is wrong with that girl?

Jimin even announced in the lunchroom he was in a relationship...and yet she's still going to ask him to the dance?

Did she not already ask him and get turned down?!

Something weird is going on in this school...I guess I need to be extra careful and watch Y/N-Chan's back for her.

Since Jimin can't do it in school...I guess I will!

Although Y/N-Chan turned me down...that doesn't mean she isn't special to me still.

I'll help you protect her Jimin.

I promise.

......................................

(Y/N's POV)

"S-Sorry I took so long Jimin..."

Opening the car door as quickly as possible and shoving your backpack into the floorboard by your feet you lower your body into the car where Jimin sits quietly, his body shifting uncomfortably once you shut your door.