+ 89 +

That night, you barely sleep a wink.

Laying beside Jimin you tenderly push his bangs away from his sleeping face and stare at his delicate features, your heart still sunk in your stomach from the earlier events.

I wonder if I'll be able to make them friends again...

I saw Jimin trying to call Jungkook when he went to walk Joy...he doesn't act like it...but I know this is hurting him so much...

"....Baby....."

"Hmm?"

Fluttering his eyes open Jimin sleepily pulls you close to him and burrows his face into your hair, his raspy voice causing your cheeks to tint a light shade of pink against the glow of the nightlight reflecting off your face.

"You need to get some sleep..."

"I-I am..."

Your eyes gently flutter when Jimin pulls you as close to him as possible and peppers little feverish kisses on your temple, his lips stretching into a light playful grin.

"Sure you are."

Giving him a little pout you finally give in and nuzzle your face into his chest, a sigh of relief exhaling from the male as he tugs the satin comforter over the two of you.

"Mmm...that's better..."

I had no idea how tired I really was....

I know I need to stay awake and plan things...but...Jimin is so comfortable...

Little Baby...make sure you get some rest too...I can feel you moving around in my belly...everytime Jimin talks you wiggle around...

We'll make a good plan tomorrow...we saw some good things on Google that should work...

I just hope that it's enough....to fix something...that could be broken forever......

.......................................

"Do you want some pancakes Baby?"

"S-Sure..."

Clicking off of the Google page you're on your eyes flick over to your laptop when it dings with a notification, your eyebrows furrowing in confusion as you click onto your school email as all the color drains from your face.

"...Oh dear..."

"Hmm? Did you say something Baby?"

"I...I got an email from the Dean of the university...he wants to meet with me..."

Putting the last pancake on a plate Jimin races over to you sitting on the couch and reads the email over your shoulder, his own eyes growing wide when he scans through the document.

"...It must be about what happened yesterday..."

Oh no...

I can't face all of those people...

What if they make fun of me again...

"You shouldn't go Baby."

"R-Really?..."

"That place is bad for you right now, the last thing we need is someone starting more shit to try and upset you. That school can shove whatever apology they have up-"

"Jimin! Shh! The baby can hear you!"

"Oh...right...sorry."

Kissing your little bump before pecking your lips Jimin exhales a deep sigh, his eyes scanning your face before he places his hand on top of your own still sitting on the laptop keys.