+ 37 +

(Jimin's POV)

WHAT THE HELL.

Gritting his teeth together at the sight of the tall lanky boy holding the tiny bag out in front of Y/N Jimin balls his hands into fists on top of the lunch table, his fingers bending his fork completely in half as Jungkook stares at the male in surprise.

Now he's giving her actual gifts?!

How far is this light pole going to go to try and take Y/N!

"Hyung...now you're destroying school property. With college prices today that fork will cost you a good one million won."

"He's giving her gifts now. Decorated with pretty bows and shit too."

"Did she accept it?"

".....Yeah."

"You know, in Japan boys and girls will exchange home made treats whenever they want to admit they have romantic feelings for someone."

".....You aren't helping Jungkook. Y/N-ah accepted them but I highly doubt she knows that's what it means."

"Hey you never know, she could-"

"Enough, Jungkook."

"Alright alright gosh. Just poking a little fun, did you take my advice and ask her to be yours?"

Giving Jungkook's coy grinning face a deep glare Jimin gently shakes his head and tries to bend his fork back to its normal shape, a small hint of a blush beginning to form on his cheeks.

"....N-No...I got too nervous. She was staring at me."

"...Isn't that what someone is supposed to do when you ask them out?"

"I-I don't know! I'm not used to this kind of shit! Usually when I asked a girl anything it was if I could sleep with her and not talk to her ever again. That was way easier than something like this."

"Ah yes, disrespecting women is always easier than asking someone you've lived with for almost three months to be your girlfriend."

"....Just shut up."

"Y/N-Chan!"

Snapping his head up when he hears Shuka's voice call after the girl Jimin's heart stops when he sees Y/N running out of the library as fast as possible, his eyes widening when he sees the back of her skirt soaking wet.

Oh shit.

"Hyung..."

"I know I see. Let's give the lunchroom a second to clear out then we'll go check on her."

"...This kind of brings me back...ya know..."

"I know Jungkook. I know."

..............................................

(Y/N's POV)

"Y/N-Chan!"

I have to go!

It won't stop!

Taking off out of the library as fast as your feet will carry you your entire body shivers in desperation when you practically fly into the girls restroom, the door slamming shut behind you as you press your back against the cold grey surface.

What do I do?!

....My...My pretty outfit....

I ruined my pretty outfit!

This has never happened before!

I...I don't understand...

Feeling your lip quiver and a soft whimper emitting from your lips you lock the bathroom stall door and step back, your hand covering your mouth as you look down at your soaked skirt and legs.