+ 4 +

"Are you nervous Pretty Girl?"

"H-Hmm? N-No! I-I'm excited!"

Although..I miss Jimin...and I wish I would have brought my teddy bear with me...

Folding your hands securely in your lap and resting your arms against your belly you quietly stare out the window at the scenery around you, your feet moving back and forth against the floorboard.

I wonder if I'll be able to go back to school...

I really want to go...but...

How will I be able to talk to Jimin if Minnie and Ella are always around....

...What if they try to hurt me...

Eyes falling to your lap as Jungkook carefully pulls into the parking lot of the doctors office you swallow hard and nibble at your lip, your eyes flicking back and forth nervously.

"Stay here Pretty Girl, I'll go see if my Appa isn't busy. If he is then you and I will go grab something to eat instead of sitting in the waiting room."

"Mm..okay."

Slowly watching Jungkook exit the car and begin making his way towards the clinic in front of the car you lightly adjust your legs and bend them upward, the glove box popping open and dropping down as papers fall out of it onto your legs.

Oh no!

What did I do?!

What is this thing?!

....this thing opened?

Quickly shuffling the papers in your hands and placing them tenderly back into the box you flick your eyes down to a small balled up piece of paper in the floorboard, your eyebrows furrowing together in confusion and curiosity.

What's this?

Jimin doesn't keep trash in his car...he likes it to be clean.

Picking up the small ball of paper and unrolling it tenderly with your fingers your eyes widen when you see the grey and white picture printed on the photo, your lips lightly parting in surprise at the sight in front of you.

...This...is...my paper...that I was missing from my dresser....

Jimin had it...this whole time?

When did he get it?

.....How long has he had this?

When you notice Jungkook's black hair bouncing as he happily makes his way out of the clinic you quickly ball the paper up and throw it into the glove box, your hands shoving the box back up into the lower dash.

"My Appa isn't busy, so we can go ahead and go in Pretty Girl."

"M-Mmm! Okay!"

That was close.

Jimin doesn't seem to talk to Jungkook a lot about this stuff...I don't want to expose him.

Adjusting your sweater once you get out of the car and padding over to Jungkook you take a deep breath as you both enter the clinic, your arms lightly moving to rest on your belly seeing the full waiting room in front of you.

Woah....

There's a lot of people here....

"Come back here Pretty Girl, my Appa is ready for you."

"O-Okay."

Following closely behind the male down the skinny hallway you both step into the same room you did last time, Jungkook's father already waiting for you with a warm smile on his face.