+ 101 +

Woah.....

"This...Mall is huge!"

Stepping out of Jimin's car you stay close and hold his hand as you two make your way through the parking lot to the front entrance doors of the mall, your eyes widening when you see someone sprinting towards you with a smile on her face and an exhausted looking male walking far behind her.

"UNNIE!"

Samyeon?

Jungkook?

"S-Samyeon? What are you doing here?"

When the young girl reaches you she immediately moves to whisper in your ear, your cheeks exploding into a blush when she gets close to you and looks around at the two boys in front of her.

"Unnie, you HAVE to tell me how you always have so many nice looking boys around you."

"S-Samyeon!"

"The only text I got from you Hyung was the address and I was to pick up the friend waiting. I had no idea it was such a....young spirited girl."

"Well it seems you found the address okay."

"I didn't have to she practically jumped on my car when I pulled in front of her house."

What...

"Unnie! I'm so excited Jimin asked me to come today! You and I are going to have so, much fun. I'm a fashion expert and so you and I can pick out some pretty clothes that will be comfortable for your baby bump!"

Oh...I'm here to shop?

Looking up at Jimin your heart warms at his boyish grin he shines as he proudly nods, his hand tugging his wallet out of his pocket before his usual stoic expression returns when he looks at the other two standing beside you.

"I brought Samyeon because I don't know anything about girl clothes. So here's my card, you guys buy whatever you need okay?"

"You guys? As in...me too?"

"Yes Samyeon. You too."

"WAHOO! Unnie let's go before he changes his mind!"

Sending Jimin a happy smile you follow behind Samyeon as she leads you into the mall, the two boys walking behind you both as your eyes widen at the extravagantly decorated interior that meets you when you enter the mall.

Holy barbecue chicken.

This place is huge!

"Card."

Watching Samyeon turn around and stick her hand out towards Jimin you watch his expression lightly grimace, a deep sigh heaving from his chest when he places the card in her tiny hand.

"I know I'm going to regret giving you my credit card."

"Don't worry, you won't regret it when you Unnie in her new clothes we're gonna get. Come on Unnie!"

"A-Are you guys coming too?..."

"We'll be right behind you, we'll take the respectable place as the guys and linger around."

"O-Okay..."

Allowing Samyeon to lead you through the mall your eyes widen into large orbs when you see the mannequins inside of the store you're heading towards, your cheeks darkening to the same shade of pink the store is decorated in.

"S-Samyeon- Th-This store?!"

"Well yeah! Come on Unnie don't you have a lot of this pretty stuff at your house?"

Your head spins at the piles and racks filled with lace as your face is completely engulfed in a blush, your feet pressing together when the young girl starts sifting through a rack of satin lingerie.

"U-Um...I...I don't..."

"What."

Stopping in her tracks and turning to you your expression is completely lost as she steps closer to you, he hand pointing to the rack as she stares at you in amazement.

"Unnie. Are you telling me, that you got someone as attractive as Jimin to be your boyfriend without all of this stuff?"

...I don't...understand...

"Um...well...wh-when we met I had a pretty dress..."

Minnie let me borrow that one bra of hers...but I wouldn't exactly say it was pretty...and mother made me wear plain nude colored underclothes...until now I haven't really even needed a bra...mother just got me tank tops with them built in to go under my sweaters....

"Um...n-no...I didn't...I've never had anything like this..."

You watch complete shock cover Samyeon's expression as she shakes her head and goes back to sifting the racks, a playful grin playing on her full lips.

"Wow. You really need to teach me your ways Unnie."

My ways?

What does she mean?!

"See Unnie, look at this. This, is what you wear when you want to grab their attention."

Attention?

"You get your legs all shaved, put on some good lotion, maybe blow dry your hair and add some lip gloss, then you hop into bed wearing this, and it'll drive him cra-zay."

...lotion...

Gently grabbing the hanger from Samyeon your cheeks continue to blush as your fingers touch the thin satin material, your teeth nervously nibbling on the inside of your lip.

"So...this is good?"

"Oh that's more than good Unnie. While we're here, we'll get you some bras and new underwear too. They sell matching sets here! They're a little pricey, but it doesn't matter we have Jimin's card."

I think I see why Jimin regrets giving his card to Samyeon.

However...she knows an awful lot about stuff like this...

At her age I was learning quantum physics and I wasn't even able to think about pretty things like this....

"Ah! Look at this pretty purple one! We HAVE to get you this one too."

"....that...is...underwear?...."

"Well yeah!"

Giving the young girl a smile as she shops around and loads up a basket of all kinds of things you pull your little purse closer to your body and try your best to act like you know what's going on, a small spark of excitement fluttering in your chest.

This....is...kind of nice...

Another girl...that knows about girly things...

I don't know anything about this stuff....I've never even seen most of this stuff before...I've spent my life only wearing the same things...and I'm too shy to ask Jimin...because it's girly things....

Maybe this can be fun...

And...this kind of...

Makes me feel like...a real woman....

(A/N): Everyone, let's remember Samyeon is only 16 years old in this story, and Jungkook is about 23 so in this story let's not ship Jungkook and Samyeon hehe