+ 106 +

Mmmm....

So warm...

Peeling your eyes open and looking at the empty space beside you on the bed you stretch your sore body and sit up as the sun glimmers through the window into the bedroom, a sleepy smile stretching across your face as you step out of bed and race to the bathroom.

Now I can surprise Jimin this morning with one of my new outfits Samyeon helped me pick out!

You'll have to help me too Little Baby, your Mama doesn't know too much about fashion just yet...

Pulling the underclothes out of the bag you inspect the pretty bra and underwear before putting them on, your eyes inspecting your form in the bathroom mirror as a warm smile creeps across your lips.

These...look so pretty on me...

I was never allowed to have such nice things before...especially things like this...

Well...and...I've...never had a chest...like this either...

Grinning to yourself you plug in the curling iron and pull out the soft black T-shirt with matching longer black shorts, your eyes gleaming with happiness when you slip the set on and stare at yourself once again in the mirror.

My goodness...it's nice to have some comfy clothes to sit around in...most of the clothes I've wanted to wear were Jimin's!

Okay.

Samyeon showed me how to apply this makeup.

I should be able to figure most of this out.

If not Little Baby, Google can certainly help us!

Let's do this!

.....................................

"Good morning Baby- Damn...don't you look beautiful this morning...."

Bouncing into the kitchen with your freshly curled hair and light makeup you grin happily at Jimin who steps towards you, your hands pressing against his bare chest as he pulls you into a kiss.

"Y-You really think so?..."

"I know so. You look stunning. Are you hungry? I made some cinnamon rolls."

Cinnamon...rolls...

Staring at Jimin completely lost he giggles and gives you a kiss on your forehead, his hand pulling open the oven to show you the hot sticky buns sitting in the pan.

"Woah...those smell so good!"

"Good, I'll get you one. But first."

Letting out a small squeak when Jimin picks you up your cheeks blush when you're sat up on the counter, Jimin's hands lightly playing with the hem of your shorts before he leans down and presses a kiss on your baby bump.

"I forgot to tell our little daughter Good morning."

Jimin...

Smiling wide you try to hide the happiness beaming from you but your attempts are thwarted when the male starts peppering kisses all over your belly, your hands trying to push him away out of growing embarrassment.

"J-Jimin!"

"What? I cant help it. I have to give both my girls Good morning kisses."

After he finished kissing your belly your eyes soften when he moves to pecking little kisses on the corners of your lips, his hands resting on your hips as he smiles into the kisses.