+ 66 +

"Baaabbyyyy~"

"Mmm..."

"Baaaby Mamaaaa~"

Cracking a sleepy grin at the flirty voice that coerces you awake you stretch out your arms until you're in Jimin's embrace, his feverish lips pressing tiny kisses on your jawline trailing up to your blushed nose.

"I'm...awake..."

"Did my sleeping beauty have a nice nap?"

"Mhm...I want more..."

"Usually I would say yes to that, but I invited Jungkook over tonight. He seemed bummed earlier today so I said we could order chicken and maybe watch a movie."

".....Chicken?"

Peeling one of your eyes open and flicking your gaze up to Jimin who lets out a breathy chuckle, his head shaking back and forth at your sudden excitement.

"Sometimes I think you like chicken more than you like me."

....Debatable.

Slowly pushing the worn quilt away from your body and rubbing your eyes you look over at Jimin whose already on the phone ordering the food, a tender smile growing across your cheeks when he gives you a wink.

He comes home everyday...to the same place...and chooses me to live in it...it always makes me so happy when I can stay here and he comes home...it's like..we're one of those families on the tv...

"I'm going to go change Baby Mama, I'll be back."

Nodding your head and watching Jimin sleepily walk back towards his bedroom a sudden realization hits you when you see Joy with her fresh red bows in her hair prance into the living room, your eyes growing wide when a voice echoes down the hallway.

"Y/N-ah?"

Oh no!

I gave Joy a bath and forgot to wash out the bathtub!

I fell asleep!

Pushing yourself up from the couch you stand in the hallway with a guilty expression painted on your face when Jimin walks around the corner, his tongue clicking against his teeth as he holds up Joy's soap bottle.

"....Did you give the dog another bath?"

"....Maybe."

"Haven't you given her like six baths in the last week?"

He's been keeping track?!

"U-Um...I-I..."

Nervously playing with your fingers and staring at the floor you feel Jimin's hands gently pressing against your arms, his eyes filled with playfulness when he leans down to look at you.

"Why are you giving Joy so many baths?"

"....I...I'm practicing....."

"Practicing? For what?"

"F-For...For....th-the baby...."

Pushing your lip up into a pout at the embarrassed blush that flares up across your entire face you lightly wince when Jimin lets out a small laugh, his hand patting your hair still tousled from sleep.

"So you're bathing Joy to practice bathing a baby?"

"...Yeah...I-It's th-the same isn't it?..."

"Not necessarily Baby Mama."

So all of that practice I've been doing is all in vain?!

"However I'm impressed at the bow work you did on Joy's curls. When the baby is here they're going to have the best hairstyles."

Raising your chin when Jimin lays his fingers under it so you meet his gaze your belly suddenly erupts with butterflies, your eyelashes fluttering when he presses a kiss on your cheek.

"You've done a really good job, but how about we don't bathe Joy so often anymore okay?"

"O-Okay...I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry Baby. Now, how about I get those kisses I have to miss out on all day."

Letting out a small giggle when Jimin gently pressed your back against the wall you raise your chin to allow his lips to connect with yours, your hands resting on his chest as his thumbs brush up and down your sides.

"This is my favorite part of the day."

"It is?"

"Mhm. I have to bear going to school everyday without a single kiss. It's torture."

"I-It is f-for me too..."

"Is that right?"

Jumping when Jimin tickles your sides you let out a squeal when he suddenly attacks your neck with tiny kisses, his arms wrapping around your body to hold you in your place.

"J-Jimin!"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?!"

"I told you, I'm giving you kisses."

"Hyung! Pretty Girl! I have the chicken!"

"Chicken!"

Ripping yourself out of Jimin's arms at the sound of Jungkook's voice you leave the flabbergasted boy by himself in the hallway as you open the front door of the apartment, your entire face lighting up into a bright smile when you see Jungkook standing there with five boxes of hot chicken.

"Pretty Girl!"

"Chicken!"

"Oh I see, you just want the chicken."

Giggling happily and following Jungkook into the dining area you look up at Jimin who holds a boyish pout on his handsome face, his hand still wrapping around your waist while helping Jungkook open the boxes of hot food.

"Hyung, I think we've been replaced with chicken."

"I think you're right."

Letting out a soft giggle and laying your head against Jimin's chest when Jungkook hands you your box of chicken your heart blooms with warmth when you feel his fingers touching the side of your belly, his eyes peering at the amount of food the doe-eyes boy gave you.

"Jungkook, give her some more."

"More?"

"She needs to start increasing the amount of food she's eating that's why I ordered an extra box."

"J-Jimin...I don't know if I can eat that much..."

"If you can't that's okay, I just want you to eat as much as you can handle."

Heaving a deep sigh and holding your box out for Jungkook to add more chicken you give both the boys a pout as you all gather in the living room, your pout fading into a grin when you look around the room at everyone smiling and laughing while enjoying their hot meal.

I never knew...I would ever get to feel something like this...sitting around a tv with hot food in my lap...enjoying the company of people I care about...

These are only things I would dream about at night after mother would hit me....and now I'm actually sitting here...enjoying...

My own little family....

(A/N): Was this a filler? Maybe 👀