+ 83 +

(Y/N's POV)

"...Jimin..."

Staring up at the male with his form completely clutched in heavy desperation you gently reach out and take the wrinkled up flyer from his hands, your expression weighing down in curiosity when you read the brightly colored letters written on the page.

He...wants me to go to the formal?...

"Why...why do you want to go to this?...What about...what you said about...being safe..."

"I know Baby...I just..."

Watching Jimin roughly push his fingers through his hair I'm frustration your lips gently turn down into a delicate pout, your cheeks flaring up in a blush when Jimin steps forward and places his hands on your hips, his nose pushing against your hair when he gives you a kiss on your forehead.

"I know...about the safety and everything Baby Mama I just...I'm so frustrated lately with everything...I'm so sick of having to act like we don't know eachother at school...I want to be the one that holds your hand...and carries your backpack for you...I...I want to show you off as my beautiful girlfriend..."

"Jimin..."

"Also...I see it all over your face Baby...when I take you to your pregnancy classes...you wear all your beautiful clothes I bought you that show off your cute belly...but at school you're stuck walking around self conscious that people can see your belly so you hide...I'm sick of you having to hide Baby..."

Oh my goodness...

"What...What brought all of this up?..."

"I've been feeling it for a very long time honestly...but...I think that maybe...if I got to show up at that formal with you on my arm...we could show all of them what a power couple we are."

Giggling lightly when Jimin tickles your sides your playfully push him away before he sneaks in a quick kiss on your lips, your heart sparking with excitement at the thought of the formal.

I could...walk into there...with Jimin...

Then I could be around him at school...I wouldn't....

I wouldn't have to hide...

Staring up at Jimin your mind scrambles with thoughts as you let out a small sigh, your eyes leaving the boy to gaze back over at the wrinkled piece of paper still in your hands.

"...W-Would I get to wear a pretty dress?..."

"Whatever dress you want Baby I can get for you. We'll have to wait until Thursday to get your dress though because I'm waiting on some money that's coming."

Nibbling at the inside of your lip you shyly push your face into Jimin's chest and give him a nod, your entire body now fizzing in growing excitement.

I can't believe it!

This will be my first ever school event that I'll be able to go to!

And I'll get another chance to wear a pretty dress!

"Is that a yes?"

"Mhm..."

"I think this is the first time I'm excited for a school event."

"R-Really?"

"Mhm. During highschool I quit going to dances and stuff like that...and I don't remember too much of the parties I had..."

Pulling your face away from Jimin's chest the male quickly places a kiss on your lips before unpacking three familiar boxes from a large bag, your eyes widening in immediate excitement when you see the label on the top of the boxes.