+ 15 +

"This place has THE best burgers you will ever eat. I swear it's bigger than my head but you'll love them Y/N-ah."

"M-Mm..."

Holding on tightly to Jimin's hand as you both stand in the middle of the crowded food court in line for the burger place you find yourself scooting closer and closer to the male, your eyes darting between all the people surrounding you.

This place is so busy...

I have to eat in front of all these people?...

It was hard enough eating at school...and that was just icky rice...

Trying hard to listen to Jimin ramble on about the different cuts of French fries you try your best to keep your composure among the crowd, your cheeks flushing pink at the amount of girls looking straight up at the male clasping onto your hand.

Why are those girls staring at Jimin?....

Don't they see him holding my hand?

I mean...I guess...they can look at him...since he isn't mine...but...maybe he's mine?

....I'm really confused.

"J-Jimin?"

"Hold on Baby Mama it's our turn to order, here you go sit down at that table and rest while I get our food."

But...I want to stand here with you...

"O-Okay..."

Shyly holding the tiny shopping bag in your nervously gripped fist you guide your shaky body over to a small circle table with two chairs, your heart falling to your stomach when the group of girls move closer to Jimin.

I don't like this....I want to be standing there too...

"Alright Y/N-ah, ready for your burger? I got you a soda too and some waffle fries."

Your shoulders visibly soften watching Jimin push past the crowd making his way over to you with a wide grin on his face, his happy expression causing a light smile to crease your cheeks.

That's right...Jimin won't look at those other girls...even if they step right in front of him...

"I don't know if you've ever tried waffle fries before or what sauce you use so I just grabbed one of each kind. I have a whole like small bag of sauce."

Giggling lightly and looking down at the large array of food piled inside of styrofoam boxes you watch Jimin pop open his box, his eyes glistening at the giant piping hot cheeseburger.

"Oh man this is amazing."

It looks amazing.....but.....

There's so many people....

Shaking your foot under the table while pushing the tiny shopping bag up against your belly you simply stare down at your styrofoam box containing your food, your lips pushing down into a small pout.

I want to eat...I'm really hungry....

But I can't get myself to open the box...

Come on...give your mama some strength little baby...I want to have a good time with Jimin...this...is...kind of...like...

"Y/N-ah?"

"H-H-Hmm?"

Snapping your head up to meet Jimin's gaze scrunched in confusion you nervously bunch your sweatshirt in your hands, the back of your neck tingling from the ongoing stares coming from others.