+ 63 +

"Jimin! What are you doing?!"

Letting out a loud giggle when you're suddenly swept up into Jimin's embrace, your face hiding in his neck when he places kisses all over your neck.

"We're going to the kitchen."

"The kitchen?"

"Well yeah. It's dinner time and I need to get you both fed, I finally got the right kind of pepper so I'm going to try to make the lasagna again."

Feeling the cold counter on the backs of your thighs as Jimin sets you down on the counter you try your best not to shy away when he lays his hand on your cheek, your lips lightly parting when he reaches back with his other hand and gently tugs your hair tie out of your hair before pressing a kiss on your jaw.

"J-Jimin..."

"That's better."

"Wh-What?...wh-why did you pull my hair down?...I thought you liked the ponytail?..."

"It's true, I do like the ponytail, but this is the hairstyle that you had when I fell in love with you."

A small gasp exhales from your lips before you shyly cast your eyes downward, your cheeks warming with a tender blush when he peppers kisses all the way down your jaw until he gets to your lips pushed together in a demure grin.

"Y-You did?..."

"Mhm. The day I saw you with this haircut of yours I won't lie, it caught me off guard."

"Why?..."

"....I don't really know actually. I guess even when I saw you at that party...there was something about you that caught my attention."

Raising your gaze back up to Jimin you gently wrap your arms around his neck as he rests his hands on your waist, his entire expression softening and warming in a blush matching your own.

"S-So I'm special?"

"You are the most special person in my life Baby Mama."

"I am?...What about Jungkook?"

"That's a different kind of special Baby, Jungkook is like my brother, and you, are like the most precious treasure I've ever seen in my life."

That's...what...Shuka said...when he said he saw Jimin looking at me...

Playing with the male's fingers as you lower your gaze away from Jimin's intense gaze soon your eyes flutter when he leans down and presses a small kiss on your lips, the kiss lingering for longer than usual as his feverish lips overcome yours.

Oh...my goodness...

This is one of those long kisses...

...I like these kisses...

"Damn Baby."

Letting out a breathy chuckle Jimin keeps his lips playing with yours until he gently pushes his tongue into your mouth, this causing a small gasp to spark from the bottom of your throat.

OH MY.

LITTLE BABY CLOSE YOUR EYES.

"Hyung? Pretty gggiiirrrrlllll?"

The second the knock sounds at the door and the familiar bunny-like voice sounds from behind the apartment door, a low growl emitting from Jimin's throat when he forcefully pulls himself away from you.

"One of these days I'm going to whoop his ass."

Pressing one final parting kiss on your cheek Jimin sluggishly walks over to the front door and unlocks it, his mouth set in a boyish pout when he greets Jungkook standing outside.