+ 84 +

"Baby, we're going to be late..."

"I know I know I'm coming!"

Scampering around your bedroom after finishing doing your hair you quickly pull on your little pink sweater and race out of your bedroom, your cheeks turning red when Jimin wiggles his eyebrows at you and immediately walks up to your small form.

"Mmm what are you getting all dolled up for huh?"

"M-My class..."

I want to be like other girls...and do my hair so I can feel pretty...

"Be careful Babygirl, you get too pretty and I'll have to keep you here."

Blushing hard when he leans in and places a little kiss on your neck you playfully push him away when he tries to stop you from putting your shoes on, a loud squeak escaping your lips when he pushes your shoes away from you with his foot.

"Jimin! We're going to be late!"

"One more kiss."

"Park Jimin!"

"Mmmm yes Baby Mama."

"S-Stop it!"

Falling into giggles chasing your shoes around Jimin finally gives in and allows you to put on your shoes, a small huff of playful frustration escaping his lips.

"Fine, I give up. I guess I'll take you to your class."

Making your way down the stairs of your apartment and getting into Jimin's car time seems to fly when you're suddenly in front of the building of your pregnancy classes, your chest sparking with anxiety when Jimin walks you in and places a kiss on the top of your head.

"I'll see you after your class My Love."

"Mmm....okay...I-I'll miss you..."

"I'll miss you too baby, but I'll be right outside. Maybe I'll get a part two of those birds beefing over the French fry."

Nodding gently and walking away from Jimin into the classroom your eyes nervously search around the room until you see Samyeon talking with the instructor, her body quickly walking up to you the minute her eyes land on you.

"Unnie. I'm so happy you made it, I thought you weren't coming..."

"S-Sorry I'm late..I...I wanted to do my hair..."

"It's okay, I was late too. My mom got off from her first job and in between her second one she brought me here and gave me half of the money I needed for the class."

"Your mother works two jobs?..."

"...she actually works three...these classes are kind of expensive...so she got another job...she said she wanted me to take them so I can feel included and around other women despite me being young...I tried to tell her that she needed to rest but...I-I don't know...I-it's nothing anyway. I'm just happy you're here now."

Giving the young girl a smile and following her over to a table you stay by her the entire time the class is going on, your eyes lingering over to her fearful form while the instructor goes through how to put a diaper on a baby doll.

Samyeon's mother is having trouble paying for her classes....she's working three jobs just to pay for these....

....Just how much are these classes?

.....How much is Jimin paying for these if her mom has to get another job just to pay for them?!

Poor Samyeon...I can only imagine the pressure that's on her at this young of an age...I'm older than her by quite a few years...and I still don't feel ready to have my baby or do any of this...but on top of all of that...she has to worry about her mom too...