+ 85 +

"Wait...so you guys are going to a dance?"

Nodding shyly at Samyeon who happily muches away on her banana split you watch her giggle in growing excitement, her eyes growing wide as a smile creeps along her thin lips.

"Wow...that's so cool! I'm not old enough to go to college yet...I didn't know they had dances there."

"I didn't either...well I did...I just wasn't able to go."

Shying away from the situation you look over at Jimin who quietly eats his ice cream offering you a light grin, curiosity flaring in your chest as you look over at Samyeon.

"H-Have you been to a dance?"

"Mhm! Uh...I had one last year actually."

"What kind of dress did you wear?"

"Hmm...well my mom didn't have a lot of money so she actually made me a dress. She took one of the glittery curtains from my room and a satin sheet she had and made me a dress."

....Wow...her mom did that for her...

Simply nodding and trying your best to push away your jealous thoughts when the three of you finish your ice cream you step out into the parking lot and get into Jimin's car, Samyeon's face displaying a wide grin the entire time you're driving towards her house.

"Thank you for the extra order of chicken strips Jimin...I'm going to put them in the fridge so my mom will have some dinner when she gets home."

"Um...You're welcome...it's no problem."

Poor Jimin...unless he's drinking or at a party he's very socially awkward...I guess I am too though...I haven't exactly been allowed to be very social in my life...

"Unnie, do you have a phone?"

"Hmm? O-Oh yes I do!"

"I'll put my number in it so we can talk!"

Is Jimin okay with that?...

Looking over at Jimin when he pulls up to the front of Samyeon's small house he simply raises his eyebrows at you with a smile, your heart beating erratically with happiness when you hand Samyeon your phone.

"Aaannnddd there! Now I can text you and we can compare pregnancy stuff. I don't really have anyone outside of you to talk to about it..."

"Th-That sounds really fun..."

"Thank you again for the ride Jimin...I-I appreciate it! S-See you guys later!"

Waving at the blushing girl dashing out of the car and getting into her house you happily look over at Jimin who tiredly rubs his eyes, a little guilt settling into your chest looking at his sleepy demeanor.

"I'm sorry Jimin..."

"For what Baby Mama?"

"Um...w-well I know you're tired...and...I asked you to do all of this..."

"I don't mind it My Love, don't apologize."

Settling down into your seat when Jimin pulls back onto the highway you watch the street lights that you pass by illuminate his face focused on the road, your face softening with admiration the longer you look at the male.

Gosh...I love him so much...

I know he's tired...and I know he didn't really want to do this...but yet he did...

"Baby Mama if you keep staring at me like that my face is going to explode."

"S-Sorry!"

He caught me!