+ 81 +

(Jimin's POV)

Damnit....

Damnit....

Damnit!

Appa!

Flying up out from underneath the covers into a sitting position Jimin opens his eyes wide to the empty dark room beside him, his chest heaving with ragged breaths as he lets out a small whimper.

What the hell...

It's been so long since that happened...why did I have a nightmare?

Pushing his hands through his sweaty hair Jimin shakily looks over at the empty space beside him and lets out another whimper, his hands moving to clutch around his body before he weakly stands up.

Where is Y/N?

Did she go get something to eat?

...all of this wasn't a dream was it?!

Panic setting in on his sweaty form Jimin stumbles back and sits back down on the bed while putting his face in his hands, his back tightening to let out a cry before a tiny voice shatters his panic stricken form and forces his attention over to the bathroom door.

"Jimin?..."

Oh...

"B-Baby..."

"Hold on."

Watching Y/N disappear back into the bathroom for only a moment Jimin's eyes follow the girls tiny form moving over to him, his expression softening when he sees her gently push a cloth onto his sweaty cheek.

"Are you okay Jimin?"

".........Mhm..."

Wrapping his arms around the girl's back Jimin delicately pulls Y/N only his lap, his eyes unable to look away from hers as she pats away the thin layer of sweat covering his entire face and neck.

"Where'd you go?..."

"I had to use the restroom...this Little Baby doesn't let me sleep very long..."

"Mmm..."

I thought all of this had been a dream...I thought that I had to live without you...

That would have been the worst nightmare of them all...

"Did you have a bad dream again?"

"....."

I don't want her to think I'm a weak man.

I can't be brought down like this by something as silly as a nightmare...

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

Lazily moving his gaze back up to the girl Jimin practically melts into her embrace when she leans her body against his own with a smile, her lips pressing a tender kiss on his cheek.

"It's okay to be vulnerable sometimes."

Oh Baby....

That's when it happens, all of Jimin's fears bubble up into one as he releases all of his tears that had been building since he was stuck in his nightmarish slumber, his shaking arms tightly holding the girl against him.

"O-Oh Baby..."

"It's okay...I'm right here..."

Burrowing his face deep into Y/N's neck Jimin lets out a strangled croak and starts bawling in her arms, her little hands slowly moving through his hair and holding his shivering body against her own.

I've never cried about my nightmares with someone else...this is such a weird feeling...I can't say it's one of my favorite.

Trying his best to get his tears at bay Jimin gently pulls his face away from the girls now tear stained neck and nervously chuckles, his entire heart on his sleeve when he looks up at Y/N lovingly.

"I love you so much Baby."

"I love you too Jimin...are you okay now?"

"Yeah...I'm alright Baby Mama."

Using the cloth given to him by Y/N Jimin wipes away his tears and lets out a sigh of frustration, his chest now filled with self loathing because of his teary broken form.

"S-Sorry Baby...I hope I didn't scare you or anything."

"You didn't scare me...I knew you had a bad dream."

"You did?"

"Mhm. You've had a lot of bad dreams...but usually you don't wake up with them, I can just snuggle you back to sleep."

Blurting out a gentle laugh and tugging the girl down onto the bed with him the two of them get lost in giggles as he pushes Y/N's stray hairs behind her ear, his hand moving down to rest on her belly before giving her a deep kiss.

"Babygirl...you have no idea how much I love you."

"I love you too..."

Moving down on the bed to where he's facing Y/N's little bump Jimin presses a gentle kiss on her belly, his cheek resting on the bump as Y/N starts playing with his hair.

"Listen here little baby, I really need your mama when I'm sleeping so if you can calm down with the bathroom breaks I would appreciate it."

"Jimin!"

Giggling into her belly and ignoring her little hisses of embarrassment Jimin nuzzles his face into her belly and listens to the steady sound of her pulse, his loathsome feelings from before slowly beginning to fade away.

"You wanna know something Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"You didn't stutter one bit when you were talking."

"Huh?"

Resting his chin on her belly so he can look up at Y/N as her entire face is overcome in a deep blush, her full lips pushing up into a wide grin at the sudden realization.

"I didn't...I really didn't!"

"Looks like you're finally getting comfortable around me."

Laying for a moment in complete silence together Jimin finally sits up and groans when he looks over at the clock, the bright blue numbers causing dread to set on his face.

"It's already five thirty in the morning..."

"You could s-stay home with me if you want..."

Turning his head to look at Y/N curled up on top of the covers Jimin stands up from the bed and gently nods before peering out his window, his lips pushing up into a gentle grin.

"How about this, I go jump in a shower because I'm sweaty as hell, and you and I go to breakfast."

"...Go to breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'll take you to the restaurant where I always get your food and we can have breakfast together then come back and get some rest."

"....Really?!"

"Mhm."

Watching Y/N spring out of the bed with excitement the best way she can manage with her little bump Jimin stands up and pulls her into another kiss, another sigh heaving itself out of his chest.

I'll be able to go back to sleep after I get out and eat something.

It's too hard to go back to sleep after I have that dream...but...with Y/N at my side at this point I don't even have the nightmares from my memory...

Maybe someday...the nightmares will go away completely...

With you and our baby by my side...

(A/N): I have no idea if this is a good chapter or not but I tried :'D