+ 95 +

(Y/N's POV)

I'm sorry Jimin...I know you're so nervous right now...and I know that you're probably upset with me...but...

Keeping your hands pressed up against the door you press your ear against the door and listen to the two males arguing in the room, your heart constricting in your chest as you lightly ball your hands into light fists.

I know what it feels like to lose a best friend for life...but...I had to lose mine...you don't have to lose yours...you shouldn't lose yours over something this silly...

I won't lie...I'm jealous Little Baby...why couldn't my friend have just done something stupid like this...

Once you hear the arguing calm down you gently pop the lock on the door and poke your head into the two boys separating from a hug, Jimin's eyes softening the second they land on your small form.

".....Are you friends again now?"

"Um..y-yeah...I think so...if...if Jungkook wants to be..."

"...Well...I mean...yeah..."

Smiling wide at the two boys now gripped in awkward air you open the door and run into Jimin's embrace, his hands welcoming you into a hug before he leans down to give you a kiss on your cheek.

"You little minx."

Whoops, I might be in some trouble hehe.

"Well now you're an hour late to your doctors appointment Pretty Girl. Your little stunt cost us an hour."

Turning around and accepting the light scolding from Jungkook you head over to your closet and grab your shoes, your cheeky grin causing Jungkook's hardened exterior to melt the second he looks at you.

"....Damnit."

"See? This is why I can't get anything done! She looks at me like that and it's over for me."

"I'm still frustrated but...it is my fathers clinic...so he probably won't mind as long as we leave soon."

Waddling out of the bedroom with Jungkook in front of you you almost make it out the front door of the apartment until you turn around and see Jimin standing in the hallway, his face clutched in sadness as you part your lips in light surprise.

"...Jimin...d-do you not want to come?..."

Oh no...maybe he still doesn't want to go to these things...

Try not to look hurt Y/N he's trying very hard!

Don't forget his progress so far it's okay if he doesn't want to do certain things yet!

"It...It isn't that...I just didn't know...if I was allowed..."

Staring out at Jimin whose expression is painted with hurt and sadness you completely turn around and give him a light grin, your face now completely overtaken in a heavy blush.

"W-Well...Jimin...you are the father to this baby...so...y-you have every right to be there just like I do..."

"Not exactly Baby Mama, it's only if you want me to go. It's your appointment-"

"It's our appointment, a-and I want you there."

The second the sentence sharply leaves your lips Jimin's eyes flick up to meet yours, the boyish glint returning to his eyes as he rushes around to grab his shoes.

"A-Alright just give me a second to get my- where are my shoes?!"

"They're right here by the door."

"....oh, right, thank you Baby."