+ 24 +

(Jimin's POV)

This is the tenth time we've watched this movie in like two days.

Glancing down at the tiny girl bundled up in the thick comforters splayed along the couch and her face resting against his chest Jimin runs his fingers down her cheek, small buds of warmth blooming in his heart when her nose crinkles from his touches.

God how is she so cute.

It's because of this cute ass face that I've watched Rapunzel five hundred times.

Wrapping his arms around the girl and shutting his eyes Jimin inhales a deep breath before very slowly sitting up, his arms guiding Y/N's sleeping body down to the pillow she grasps onto.

I'll shut all this down and take her to bed...sleeping on the couch isn't that comfortable for a long time...I don't want her back to hurt...

Shutting the tv off and very gently lifting Y/N and the comforter into his arms Jimin watches Joy follow behind him down the hallway, her tiny ears bouncing with every step she takes.

Her cute ass face is also the reason the dog now sleeps in bed with us.

And gets on the couches.

And has an odd obsession with my shoes.

Laying the girl down in the bed and helping Joy up to curl against Y/N's feet Jimin sheds his joggers on the floor next to the bed leaving him only in his boxers, his sleepy body crawling under the blanket to once again take Y/N into his arms.

Ah...this is the life....

Y/N safe in my arms...away from any of those bastards that are mean to her...

....and shoepolish who's trying to take her away.

Pulling the girl closer to his body and pecking tiny kisses all over her sleepy lips soon little whines of protest emit from Y/N, one sleepy eye peeling open to look at her cuddly assailant.

"Jimin?...."

"Yes?"

"....What are you doing?..."

"I don't know..."

With only the orange flow of the nightlight reflecting in Y/N's eyes now staring up at him in warmth and admiration Jimin's entire chest lights up, his heartbeat skyrocketing when she reaches up and tenderly caresses his cheek.

"I was asleep..."

"Mhm...and now you're awake."

"Why did you wake me up?"

"....You never know, maybe I was lonely without you."

Watching Y/N's cheeks tint with a pink hue Jimin leans forward and places another kiss on her feverish cheeks, his eyes unable to look away from her puffy face touched with fresh consciousness.

"Y-Y-You were lonely?..."

"Well yeah, you left me up by myself watching Rapunzel."

"I was tired..."

"I get it, princesses do need their beauty sleep."

"......You....You think I'm a princess?..."

"One so fare, even the moon shies away from her beauty."

"J-Jimin...."

You make me want to be cheesy and corny...hell I would spout Shakespeare if it meant I could see this look on your face again..