+ 41 +

*Slight Trigger Warning Ahead*

Mmm...

Stirring around in his spot on the couch Jimin slowly opens his eyes at an odd sound coming from the end of the couch, his squinted gaze moving down to the figure sitting at the end of the couch hugging their knees.

What in the world?

"Y/N-ah?"

"O-Oh...s-sorry..."

"What are you doing?"

Pushing himself off of the couch and hitting the switch on the small table lamp his eyes widen at her teary form, her forehead covered in a light film of sweat.

"Baby Mama what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I-I...I'm sorry...it's just so hot in here..."

Pushing his fingers through his hair when the girl pushes her face into her hands and lightly sobs Jimin quickly stands up from his place on the couch, his body moving down towards the tiny crying female.

"Hey...Y/N-ah theres no need to cry...I can just turn the air on if you're too hot you should have woke me up and asked..."

Damn she is really sweaty..this must be one of those hot flash things that book talked about.

Standing up from the couch and walking over to the hallway where the thermostat sits Jimin narrows his eyes at the dim numbers, a small sigh escaping his lips.

Damn it's already only 66 degrees in here...if I turn it on anymore it could freeze up..not to mention it's cold outside already...

"I-Is it okay?..."

Turning his head to the tiny pregnant girl now standing beside him with her rounded doe eyes wet from fresh tears Jimin reaches out and pats the top of her head, his tongue clicking off his teeth lightly.

"Well...it's already really cold in here..."

"O-Oh...I'm really sorry...I didn't mean to wake you up..."

"Well..."

Watching Y/N sadly walk back over to the couch and sit down with fresh tears welling in her eyes Jimin quickly looks around, his hand moving to nervously rub the back of his neck.

Damn I'm not good when girls cry.

What do I do?

I'm in a sweatshirt and sweatpants with socks and I'm still chilly...

"I have an idea, come here."

Walking over to the couch and swooping Y/N up in his arms Jimin grabs his quilt before opening the front door of the apartment, the freezing cold winter air immediately hitting his eyes still sensitive from waking up.

Holy shit it's cold.

"Here, let's stand out here for a minute until the heat flash passes."

"....Heat flash?"

Oh my god she's so cute.

"It's called a hot flash, it has something to do with like high hormones or something it causes your body to overheat."

Standing barefoot in her shorts and T-shirt Jimin can practically see the little gears turning in her mind as she takes in the new information, her lips pushing down into a shaky pout.

"O-Oh..."

"Why are you crying now?"

"I..I-I'm having s-such a bad day!"