+ 34 +

Ahh...finally..another day done...

"Y/N-Chan!"

Interrupting your thoughts and barreling towards you on his thin legs you feel your sleepy lips push up into a smile when Shuka runs up to you, a large grin painted on his full handsome face.

"Hi Shuka."

"Hey! D-Do you maybe want me to walk you t-to your car? Or home if you don't have a car?"

Oh dear.

What do I say?

Little baby help me think fast!

"U-Um...th-that's alright Shuka! I-I prefer to walk alone anyway, but don't worry I catch the bus right up the road!"

"Wow really? Be careful getting on the bus all by yourself...it's easy for people to take advantage of someone as small as you are..."

"Mmm...I'll keep that in mind Shuka, thank you."

"B-By the way...Y/N?"

He didn't put Chan at the end of my name?

"Yes?..."

Turning your whole body so you're facing the lanky boy whose entire face is overcome by a deep blush, his hands gently pushing down into the pockets of his tan colored trousers.

"Um...so you...by any chance...l-like chocolate?"

Chocolate?

....Have I tried chocolate.

Wait.

There's chocolate muffins in the coffee shop...but I've never tried them before...so chocolate must be something sweet.

"Um...S-Sure! I-I like chocolate!"

I don't know what it tastes like but I don't want Shuka to feel shocked that I haven't tried it before...it's already embarrassing enough when I've had to tell Jimin things I haven't tasted...

"C-Cool! Alright Y-Y/N-Chan...I'll see you tomorrow! Sayonara!"

"Mmm! S-Sayonara!"

I feel so cool, I know a Japanese word!

Turning on your heels after Shuka leaves and quickly padding around the corner where Jimin's car waits for your arrival you feel a small punch of relief settle in your chest, your eyes softening when you see the boy sitting in the wearing his sunglasses and his thick dark hair pushed back exposing his forehead.

I'm always so relieved when he's there...I'm always nervous that someday...he'll change his mind...and be like he used to...

Skipping up to the car and sliding right into your seat the smile on your cheeks falter when Jimin looks over at you, his finger tilting his glasses down onto the bridge of his nose.

"Hey Baby Mama."

"H-Hi.."

"Ready?"

"Yeah..."

Nibbling on the inside of your bottom lip and wiggling your toes in your shoes you flick your eyes over to Jimin as he drives down the road, a small huff escaping his full lips.

"So."

"So?..."

"So I see you and Sherpa have gotten close."

Sherpa?

"Sh-Sherpa?...do you mean Shuka?"

"Yeah whatever his name is."