+ 78 +

[Warning: NSFW Content Ahead]

(Jimin's POV)

"Have a great night sir."

"You too, thanks."

Setting the ice cream bag beside the chicken bag in the passenger seat Jimin lets out a soft sigh before pulling back onto the highway from the restaurant, his lips pressed down into a light frown.

I hope Y/N can eat this chicken and ice cream....she's been getting so sick lately everytime she eats...I would make her chicken for dinner again but when she stands next to me in the kitchen I get flustered.

She's so little and cute.

And when she looks at me with those eyes...

Gently shaking away his thoughts and focusing on the road Jimin heaves out a heavy sigh of frustration as he pulls into the parking lot of the apartment building, his body leaning back to rest against his seat.

Okay Jimin.

Jungkook is right.

You can't give in to that.

Don't put pressure on Y/N when she doesn't need it.

She's sick and pregnant and needs to rest.

Gotta rest.

Peeling his eyes open and grabbing the two bags of food and his backpack Jimin sluffs his way up the stairs before leaning his head on the front door of the apartment, a gentle whine escaping from his throat.

This is going to be so difficult.

Y/N doesn't know when she sits on my lap it gets me very bothered and I don't want her to get self conscious by telling her no.

It was hard enough telling her no last night.

Be strong Jimin.

Be strong.

"Hey Baby Mama I'm hom-"

.........................................

(Y/N's POV)

"D-Do you like it?..."

When Jimin walks in the front door of the apartment you watch his entire body freeze when you come into his sights, your eyes widening when he drops two bags on the floor, one making a shattering noise and causing your body to jump a little.

Oh no...

Does he not like it?...

"B...B...B-Baby...."

Looking up at Jimin whose voice is nothing but breaths as he looks your rouge satin figure up and down, his hand moving up his T-shirt to right the collar away from his neck.

"What...What...a-are you doing?"

"I-I wanted to surprise you when you got home...I know I don't look the same way in this dress...but it's the only thing I had that was fancy..."

Shyly clasping your hands behind your back after pulling the top of the dress up to adjust it on your chest your heart sparks with happiness when Jimin pushes his hands through his hair, the door practically slamming behind him before he locks it and saunters over to your small form.

"I don't know what you're trying to do here Babygirl...but whatever it is...it's working..."

Looking up at him and gently biting your lower lip your smile only grows when he leans down and kisses the base of your neck, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down when he swallows hard and lets out a shaky breath.

"Baby...you look so stunning...you're really making things rough for me right now."

"O-Oh?...Wh-What do you mean?.."

Moving his head to look into your eyes your legs gently push together when you see the glimmers of lust shining in his ebony orbs, his body gently pressing yours against the wall as he lowers his voice into a whisper.

"It's getting really rough to resist you right now."

Oh my gosh!

It's working!

Bringing your arms from around your back and lacing them around Jimin's neck he watches you in complete astonishment before moving his hands down to your hips, his thumbs gently massaging your hip bones earning a little gasp from your shiny lips.

"Babygirl...if I'm not mistaken...are you trying to turn me on?"

"M-Maybe I-I am..."

"Mmm...it's working."

The second the words leave his mouth Jimin clashes his full lips with yours and pulls your hips to his, a small moan vibrating up from his chest as you get lost in his kisses.

Here it is!

These kisses!

Mentally cheering yourself on your eyes flutter open when Jimin pulls away, his lips turning up into a seductive grin before he leans down and places a kiss on your chest.

"Come with me."

"Okay..."

Letting out a little squeak when you're suddenly lifted up into Jimin's arms he stares up at you the entire time as he makes his way back to the bedroom, his arms delicately laying you down on the bed as if you're his most precious treasure.

"Damn you're so beautiful Baby Mama..."

Licking his lips and running his hands up your thighs his fingers stop at the hem of the beautiful red satin, his lips placing a kiss on the fabric as you smile wide with satisfaction.

The dress worked!

This dress is a miracle!

"You know Baby...just so you know...I think you look amazing in this."

"Y-You do?.."

"Hell yeah. Just look at your pretty curves..."

Taking in every inch of your body Jimin pulls off his T-shirt and moves to rest above your tiny form, his eyes staring directly down into your own before he gives you another kiss and moves your hands up to rest above your head.

"Are you sure you want this Babygirl?"

"Mhm...I-I do..."

"Alright then...I'll be gentle...I promise..."

Leaning down and placing a tiny kiss in the corner of your lips the two of you are soon lost in each others arms, your body filling with goosebumps when you feel the thin satin material leave from around your body and make its way onto the floor.

This is just like before...but so much better...

Now..I'm living with Jimin...and he's all mine...

I don't have to wake up tomorrow and be back at my own home....I can wake up tomorrow and still be in love....and I can give myself to the man I fell in love with..

"I love you Jimin..."

"I love you too Y/N-ah."

(A/N): Not me almost throwing my phone through my tv 10363927942 times while writing this