+ 14 +

"Hello there! Welcome to our store, is there anything I can help you with today?"

The second you and Jimin both enter the boutique shop your eyes move up to the beautiful woman in front of you, her perfect almond shaped eyes sticking on Jimin who looks at her with a blank expression.

"We're here to get her some clothes, do you guys carry stuff in her size?"

"Ah, let's see, hmm you are quite small...I'm sure we have some things that will fit you just right!"

...I'm not small...

"We have some perfect sweat outfits that I think you will love, you can't have enough-"

"She's going to college actually. Do you have stuff that's like pretty? She doesn't want to walk around in nothing but sweats."

"Ah....er...hmm...well these outfits-"

"We'll go somewhere else, thanks."

Cutting the woman off immediately and ushering you out of the store you stare up at Jimin in shock, his agitated expression and gritted teeth causing you to lightly pout.

Uh oh..is he mad at me?...

"J-Jimin..."

"Hmm?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"What? No way I'm not mad at you Baby Mama. I'm mad at that bitch who was trying to make you feel like you couldn't fit their clothes. Sweat suits, don't feed me that bullshit. You deserve to have beautiful clothes that fit you well and until we find that, we will keep looking."

Oh...so he isn't mad at me...

Feeling your lips stretch up into a light grin as you follow Jimin holding his hand you both enter another boutique shop filled with beautiful clothing folded on wooden tables, your eyes widening when you see a pregnant woman approach the both of you with a warm grin on her full face.

"Hello there, are we out looking for some new clothes today?"

"Yeah, she needs some new clothes that will fit her well, do you guys have things in her size?"

"Well of course we do, we have quite a few options for every stage of your pregnancy. Any specifics?"

Suddenly all eyes are on you as the woman seems not to focus on Jimin at all but instead you, her kind expression lightening the hints of anxiety spiking in your chest.

"U-Um...J-Jeans?"

"We have some of the best jeans. I love them, if you'll come with me I can show you all the different kinds we have."

Looking up at Jimin who nods his head lightly and takes a seat in one of the plastic chairs beside the door you hesitantly follow the woman deeper into the store, your eyes focused on her full belly pushed out against her dress.

...is my belly going to get that big?

....I'm going to have to start eating a lot more if you need to grow that big little baby...

"Ah, Y/N-Ah."

Turning around to Jimin's voice he tenderly makes his way over to you, his voice lowered into a tone only you can hear.

"Pick out everything you want okay? Don't think about the money for one single second. If you don't like anything here then we'll go somewhere else. Understand?"

"But what if this stuff is expensive-"

"Aigoo. Just pick the stuff out."

Tickling your side before turning around to return to his chair you step over to the woman holding the jeans, her kind eyes gazing down at you with light admiration.