+ 30 +

"Hyung you have to try this pastry."

"Jungkook you've had me try six pastries already and we aren't even halfway through the movie. Please for gods sake stop with the pastries."

"But this one has banana cream in it!"

"....Fine hand it here."

Carefully watching the two boys bicker over the sticky pastries in the box you tenderly let out a soft sigh, your lips curved down into a permanent frown.

I never got to finish what I was saying...

I didn't wanna watch a movie...

I wanted to cuddle with Jimin...but now I get no cuddles and my tummy hurts from eating these pastries...

"Oh- Where you going Y/N-ah?"

"I-I'm going to lay down...I don't feel very good..."

"....Are you alright?"

"Mhm! Just tired..."

Giving the shocked Jimin a quick glance before slowly taking off down the hallway towards your room you push your tired body through the door, your form flopping down into the soft white bed ready to welcome you into its embrace.

I feel sad....But not sad like I want to cry...just...sad...

Even my sandwich didn't make me happy...

Burrowing your body down into the plush covers and nuzzling your head onto your pillow you tenderly pull your shirt over your small baby bump, your hand gently rubbing up and down your warm skin.

Little baby...sometimes I wish I knew more about the world...it's frustrating when you don't know anything about....romance and stuff...

Why do girls like Minnie get to have the courage to ask those things...Why can't I be able to ask Jimin...that stuff...

Closing your eyes after tugging your T-shirt back over your belly you lightly jump when you feel someone's cheek rest against yours, your eyes drifting up to the bunny-like male grinning down at you warmly.

"Hello Pretty Girl."

"J-Jungkook...what..."

"I wanted to come check up on you, it isn't like you anymore to scamper off to your room when we're watching a movie. Are you okay?"

"I...I...um...c-can I ask you a question?..."

"Sure thing Pretty Girl. You can ask me anything."

Slowly pushing your body up into a sitting position as Jungkook crosses his legs on your bed you tug your teddy bear against your belly, your eyes unwilling to meet the boys curious gaze.

"How...H-How did you know...that you wanted to be with Lily?..."

Taking Jungkook by surprise you watch him lightly shift his body, a tender grin beginning to crawl up his cheeks.

"I knew it from the moment I saw her."

"The...The moment you saw her?"

"Oh yes. From the second I laid eyes on Lily I knew she was the person that I needed to be with forever. She on the other hand, was quite shy. She didn't talk to me at first because she thought I was a player. Lily was a very cautious woman. Sometimes it takes people a while to warm up to the fact of being with someone."

Oh...so Lily was shy?

"Was...Was she shy?..."

"Lily? Mmm...kind of. She acted like she wasn't shy, but I could always look at her face and see her nose light up pink anytime she blushed."

"Did...did you ask her to be your girlfriend...or did she ask you?..."

"I asked her."

See it's like those shows....the boy really does ask the girl...yet all these girls keep asking Jimin to the formal!

"Pretty Girl."

"Hmm?"

"Why are you asking me these questions?"

Oh no!

What do I say!

"U-Um...I-I saw it on a show! I...haven't...I don't really understand...a lot of the...r-romance stuff..."

Good save.

Blame the tv.

"Every love story is different Pretty Girl. Just because my love story went one way, doesn't mean it will go the same another way. Everyone has a different experience. However in life, no love story is like what you see on those cheesy dramas Hyung is obsessed with."

"...It isn't?..."

"No way. All of that is just staged. Real love is raw, sometimes it's sad, sometimes it's hurtful, and sometimes you feel like you're floating on a million clouds. It's all of those moments that you share with someone special, that makes your love story authentically yours."

Gazing up at the young male as he gets off your bed and gently pats the top of your head, his dark ebony orbs gazing down at you with playfulness and warmth.

"I'm going to head home Pretty Girl. I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"O-Okay..."

Love...is sad....and hurtful?...

Leaning your back against the wall and gently playing with your teddy bears arms when you hear the front door close you suddenly hear feet coming down the hallway, Jimin's bushy black hair making an entrance when he peeks his head around the corner.

"Baby Mama?"

"Y-Yes?..."

"I uh...just wanted to check on you...cause ya know..you took off...and stuff...but you said you didn't feel good so..."

"I-I'm okay Jimin...I'm just a little tired today..."

Stepping into your room and walking over to your bed you gently stand up and allow Jimin to pull you into his embrace, his lips pressing a small kiss on your blushing cheek.

"Then let's go to bed beautiful."

"Mmm...okay..."

Closing your eyes and burrowing your face deep into Jimin's neck you feel the two of you slowly lowering down into his bed, his soft satin sheets welcoming your skin with its cool to the touch surface.

"Hey...Y/N-ah?..."

"Hmm?.."

"You aren't...mad at me or anything are you?"

"N-No...I-I'm not mad at you Jimin..."

Pulling your face away from Jimin's body to gaze into his deep ebony orbs swirling with fear and uncertainty you rest your head on the pillow beside him, your hands lightly intertwining when Jimin pulls you closer to him.

"Do you Promise?"

"I-I promise..."

"Can you promise me something else Baby Mama?"

"Wh-What's that?..."

Lightly widening your gaze at the sudden warmth that overtakes Jimin's expression illuminated by the orange glow of the nightlight you watch his lips place a tender kiss on your nose, his voice lowering to a whisper only your ears can hear.

"Promise you'll stay with me for a long time?"

A....A long time....

Jimin...

Keeping your eyes locked onto his and feeling your cheeks stretch up into a tender smile you quickly hide your face into Jimin's chest, his arms wrapping you up into a warm embrace.

"I-I-I P-P-Promise...."

This...must be the moment Jungkook talked about...

Where you feel like you're floating on a million clouds....

(A/N): U G H. Cute. Just too cute. Ugh.

Also, my nose turns pink when I blush :3